- Messages
- 12,496
Others may view such a person as stupid, inept, or lacking attention span.
Yep.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Others may view such a person as stupid, inept, or lacking attention span.
Smart people dealing with a great many issues and complexities with reports and needing to make rapid decisions in real time, will demand executive summaries and bullet points and not Victorian novel sized discourses. Not sure about photos, as they often lie.
![]()
Back row from left: Deputy chief of staff Joe Hagin, senior adviser Jared Kushner, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, Sean Spicer, President Trump, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, chief strategist Steve Bannon, senior adviser Stephen Miller, national security official Michael Anton. Front from left: Chief of staff Reince Priebus, national security adviser HR McMaster, chief economic adviser Gary Cohn, deputy national security adviser Dina Powell
... so he still has a job. Weren't people saying he would be out because Flynn was gone?
I do have to question the military bona fides of Mnuchin, Ross, Bannon and Kushner. I reckon Tillerson has to be there.
Who? Manton? He is there to give igent advice to the crew. He is not going anywhere
More serious than the national counterterrorism centerWait, is this serious?
Wait, is this serious?
Weaponized alt right russian again working for the KGB.I had no idea. That's fucking insane, holy shit. He's a Russian agent too??
Game over, man. Game oooover.I feel like this is the apotheosis of #menswear.
liberal or conservative college professor
For all intents and purposes, yes. Anton's shapeshifting capabilities would have come in handy.LOL. Don't you know one of these is illegal?
He is a wandering jew, as in fron the 30s.LOL. Don't you know one of these is illegal?
Fuck no. If Manton was one of my own I would have drowned him years ago.I does sorta feel like one of our own is inner circle, doesn't it.
I thought these strikes were unannounced ahead of time
Heydoghouse , how many refugees live in your house? If the answer is 0, quit the phony virtue signaling.
How many missiles have you launched at Syria? If 0, I expect all support of Trump's decision to attack that airbase to stop.
I similarly believe that women who have never had a teenage pregnancy out of wedlock can be truly be pro-life.
How many missiles have you launched at Syria? If 0, I expect all support of Trump's decision to attack that airbase to stop.
I similarly believe that women who have never had a teenage pregnancy out of wedlock can be truly be pro-life.
I guess you aren't aware that on Earth 2 whereOfficePants lives that if you are not really cool with the death of innocent children by drowning you are virtue signaling.
Definitely 0. But I'm not over here wearing a fake Marine uniform pretending I have a point to make.