A Futile and Stupid Gesture: The History of the First Trump Presidency & Q-Anon

C82nLDKUAAIOq6Q.jpg

Example of his new briefing books
 
Smart people dealing with a great many issues and complexities with reports and needing to make rapid decisions in real time, will demand executive summaries and bullet points and not Victorian novel sized discourses. Not sure about photos, as they often lie.
 
Smart people dealing with a great many issues and complexities with reports and needing to make rapid decisions in real time, will demand executive summaries and bullet points and not Victorian novel sized discourses. Not sure about photos, as they often lie.

Yes, quite. Which makes it all the more ridiculous he's asked to cut out the reports and be given the reams of raw intelligence.

Edit: In picture form too lol. The big words were too hard.
 
_95509200_franz_976.jpg


Back row from left: Deputy chief of staff Joe Hagin, senior adviser Jared Kushner, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, Sean Spicer, President Trump, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, chief strategist Steve Bannon, senior adviser Stephen Miller, national security official Michael Anton. Front from left: Chief of staff Reince Priebus, national security adviser HR McMaster, chief economic adviser Gary Cohn, deputy national security adviser Dina Powell


... so he still has a job. Weren't people saying he would be out because Flynn was gone?

I do have to question the military bona fides of Mnuchin, Ross, Bannon and Kushner. I reckon Tillerson has to be there.
 
Last edited:
_95509200_franz_976.jpg


Back row from left: Deputy chief of staff Joe Hagin, senior adviser Jared Kushner, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, Sean Spicer, President Trump, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, chief strategist Steve Bannon, senior adviser Stephen Miller, national security official Michael Anton. Front from left: Chief of staff Reince Priebus, national security adviser HR McMaster, chief economic adviser Gary Cohn, deputy national security adviser Dina Powell


... so he still has a job. Weren't people saying he would be out because Flynn was gone?

I do have to question the military bona fides of Mnuchin, Ross, Bannon and Kushner. I reckon Tillerson has to be there.

Who? Manton? He is there to give igent advice to the crew. He is not going anywhere
 
Who? Manton? He is there to give igent advice to the crew. He is not going anywhere

Yes Manton. I thought he wasn't even sure if he was going to be there when someone posted some Web outlet trying to out his online identity right after Flynn left. Anyway. Good to know he will be busy and employed for the next three and three quarter years.
 
He is a good ole Lebanese guy. He can become, at a moment's notice, whatever he needs to be. Hence the smooth transition from neo-con policy wonk to #menswear guru back to neo-con policy wonk to Trumpista to ad infinitum.

You have only his college professors to blame. If only they had graded him a little more generously and lavished a few awards on his papers. . . He could have already settled into a tenured sinecure, whether as a liberal or conservative college professor, he would have engaged more fully and fruitfully with SF. You know where real money and power is!
 
Trump has officially lost control of his administration and the Israel lobby/war industry now firmly in charge.
 
Hey doghouse doghouse , how many refugees live in your house? If the answer is 0, quit the phony virtue signaling.

How many missiles have you launched at Syria? If 0, I expect all support of Trump's decision to attack that airbase to stop.

I similarly believe that women who have never had a teenage pregnancy out of wedlock can be truly be pro-life.
 
How many missiles have you launched at Syria? If 0, I expect all support of Trump's decision to attack that airbase to stop.

I similarly believe that women who have never had a teenage pregnancy out of wedlock can be truly be pro-life.

I guess you aren't aware that on Earth 2 where OfficePants OfficePants lives that if you are not really cool with the death of innocent children by drowning you are virtue signaling.
 
How many missiles have you launched at Syria? If 0, I expect all support of Trump's decision to attack that airbase to stop.

I similarly believe that women who have never had a teenage pregnancy out of wedlock can be truly be pro-life.

Definitely 0. But I'm not over here wearing a fake Marine uniform pretending I have a point to make.
 
I guess you aren't aware that on Earth 2 where OfficePants OfficePants lives that if you are not really cool with the death of innocent children by drowning you are virtue signaling.

On Earth 2 I don't falsely equate an aggressor's illegal use of chemical weapons on innocent people versus an accidental death. If drowned kids are so important to you, how many life vests have you mailed to Syria? If the answer is 0 then maybe you should move to Earth 2 where virtue signalling is banned.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom