- Messages
- 9,933
Trust di Bernardo dei.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
If he doesn't, walk the plank mothefucker.
And the raping accelerates.
Please explain? It means business for the us and money coming to the country. Unless capitalism is now bad. We do business with Saudi Arabia for christ sakes. Also mccain, the guy who couldnt defeat a bamboo cage.
It means that every foreign policy decision out of this White House is going to be contingent on the business interests of it's occupants who will immeasurably enrich themselves at our expense. Just like Trump and Erdogan for his Turkish holdings, Ivanka last week with the Chinese, and innumerable other sellouts.
The short version, everything OfficePants thought was happening, now is actually happening.
You're not actually refuting his pointWow. This is a Hillary voter talking.
You're not actually refuting his point
You're not actually refuting his point
Well I'm pretty sure he knows I'd never vote for Hillary too.
That's moreGrand Potentate 's speed.
Oh really? I figured Jill Stein.
It means that every foreign policy decision out of this White House is going to be contingent on the business interests of it's occupants who will immeasurably enrich themselves at our expense. Just like Trump and Erdogan for his Turkish holdings, Ivanka last week with the Chinese, and innumerable other sellouts.
The short version, everything OfficePants thought was happening, now is actually happening.
Feel the Bern.
That's moreGrand Potentate 's speed.
Oh really? I figured Jill Stein.
I could see that.
come on. you guys know i'm not dumb enough to vote.
I really didn't think any of them were good but I suppose sanders because he was the only one on the Medicare for all train.Ok, but hypothetical... who would it have been?
I really didn't think any of them were good but I suppose sanders because he was the only one on the Medicare for all train.
Stroke the JohnsonFeel the Bern.
Stroke the Johnson
Stay off my carpet!
i hate to break it to you but taxes were 75% on the rich throughout the entire boom of the mid 1900's. that's not why we're fucked up now.Someone likes 70% tax rates. You're a massive boon to Govt corruption.
i hate to break it to you but taxes were 75% on the rich throughout the entire boom of the mid 1900's. that's not why we're fucked up now.
That's just dumb.
Everyone with any affective attachment to a person, party, or ideology?Now whose cherry picking facts?
I agree, it's very dumb that the US president has lower moral standards than Fox news. Glad we're on the same page for once!
Where has Donald Trump been fired, removed from a company, convicted, lost a lawsuit, or otherwise any form of admonishment for sexual harassment? What is the standard at Fox News, and how has Trump violated it?
Donny has admitted he grabbed pussies. Billy has done the same. Billy got fired, Donny did not.
That's fake news,Monkeyface . Too much CNN in your life.
What he said was "they LET you grab their pussies". It was actually a statement about how stupid people are, in this case women, about fame. It also implies consent from the pussy being grabbed. Sexual harassment is unwanted advances.
Lets try again?
Where has Donald Trump been fired, removed from a company, convicted, lost a lawsuit, or otherwise any form of admonishment for sexual harassment? What is the standard at Fox News, and how has Trump violated it?
Didn't you find it suspicious that they never show his face, it's just an audio recording? You can do top top voice manipulation on a sound file
#fakeaudio
“Whoa!” Trump responds. “Whoa! I’ve gotta use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful. I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”
“Whatever you want,” Bush replies.
“Grab them by the pussy,” Trump replies. “You can do anything.”
Where does it indicated they are unwanted advances? Third time, and I predict you won't answer because you can't:
Where has Donald Trump been fired, removed from a company, convicted, lost a lawsuit, or otherwise any form of admonishment for sexual harassment? What is the standard at Fox News, and how has Trump violated it?