Agreeable Menswear Post Of The Day

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
This guy puts a lot of work into these quirky, eccentric flat-lay photos of himself and his clothes. Rich colors, a lot of effort and some serious OCD:

Thruth

thicker but more pliant than horsehide
Supporter
This guy puts a lot of work into these quirky, eccentric flat-lay photos of himself and his clothes. Rich colors, a lot of effort and some serious OCD:

Well he is a pro photographer. I like his pics. The "vintage" ones are pretty cool. Interesting brands he buys. Thursday Boot for just ok boots but Eastman for his leather. Primo price. Lots of Taylor Stitch too.

Pimpernel Smith

Well he is a pro photographer. I like his pics. The "vintage" ones are pretty cool. Interesting brands he buys. Thursday Boot for just ok boots but Eastman for his leather. Primo price. Lots of Taylor Stitch too.
Back in the early 2010's I was considering getting an Eastman leather jacket and I should have moved then, I'm nearly 50 now and that stuff just doesn't work on a middle aged dude. The photos of Cory Mahlke are well choreographed.

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
Back in the early 2010's I was considering getting an Eastman leather jacket and I should have moved then, I'm nearly 50 now and that stuff just doesn't work on a middle aged dude. The photos of Cory Mahlke are well choreographed.
Nothing wrong with owning a Midlife Crisis Leather Jacket. Just sayin’

Top Bottom