Brazil is a Sewer

That was seriously over a phone?

Yes it was. First time I got robbed, I got a machete in my throat because I did not have my cellphone on me. I cannot go to Venezuela because of two kidnap attempts on me and other shit. Last time I went literally I had to be on shorts and flip flops the whole time.

Yes it was. First time I got robbed, I got a machete in my throat because I did not have my cellphone on me. I cannot go to Venezuela because of two kidnap attempts on me and other shit. Last time I went literally I had to be on shorts and flip flops the whole time.

Thread needs expansion to other S American countries. Fucking lunatics.

get in a situation similar to that and I guess one will feel what soldiers feel in war. When they tried to kidnap me I never thought I could drive in such an extreme way. After that I got used to whenever I stop even here in the states to always have an eye on my rear mirror and has helped me to avoid crashes in the US. It helps a lot with situational awareness.

In Brazil, hallways are loaded with patients. This one got hit.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

In Brazil, hallways are loaded with patients. This one got hit.

That's normal in all of SA. LOL! I'm so used to seeing that. BTW, you also need to take the syringes, medicament, sometimes even the anesthesia and tools for surgery.

Guy very lucky, then not so lucky.

pira3.jpg

pira4.jpg

1435067823461.jpg

São Paulo - Polluted water is changing. In some places, it appears as dirty water, dark and smelly. In others, it takes on a monstrous aspect. This is the case in the city of Pirapora do Bom Jesus, located 60 km from the capital (SP).

Two days ago, a thick polluting layer of foam covered a stretch of the Tiete river that runs through the city. The biggest source of this problem is sewage and all that will dilute in it: the organic and chemical loads that are dumped by the cities along the river.

This foam - which often exudes a cesspool stench not conducive to health - is accentuated by the presence of non-biodegradable detergents containing phosphorus and nitrate.

When the polluted water approaches the dam, these detergents cause foaming due to the water turbulence, a phenomenon that is aggravated in times of drought, characteristic of winter.

In addition to the potential health risks, the presence of this foam mat affects tourism in the region, which receives a significant number of pilgrims both on religious dates as well as normal weekends.

That's 35 in civilized countries.

Lol, it eas 4 guys the first time. Second time i was waiting for a cab they grab me from behind put a gun to my head and one lf them told me to stay quiet than they only wanted money, after that the other one got my wallet and phone. Kidnap one is a bit long story,

Lol, it eas 4 guys the first time. Second time i was waiting for a cab they grab me from behind put a gun to my head and one lf them told me to stay quiet than they only wanted money, after that the other one got my wallet and phone. Kidnap one is a bit long story,

Do tell. We have nothing but time.

Hair trigger cops kill 15yr old.

just watched a video of a convicted rapist being raped with a broom
very funny

Caught thief, beaten then...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom