Car Talk

I should probably just want a year before I even start looking at these, but now I’m curious.

What do you all think of the bZ4X? I’d feel more comfortable buying from a company I know will be around for the life of the car.
Looks like an electric Venza

So Audi will now deliver in February even with the desired configuration. Seems they just wanted to find out which customers will budge. For the meantime, they offer an A3 as replacement. We take the replacement and keep the order open, but in the meantime I‘ve ordered a hybrid BMW due for delivery in March. Someone else will have to take the Audi then. My current car is prolonged until March as well, so hopefully everything will work out now. To compensate for my suffering I included a few k additional extras. Since it is a hybrid it will still be a lot cheaper than the other car for tax reasons (don’t want to pay for a car I don’t really want anyway).

The Kia Sportage in Macedonia. Never would have guessed.

Map-Best-Selling-Vehicles-in-the-World-Full-1.png

Pimpernel Smith Pimpernel Smith thought you might find this forbes article interesting

There's no cult behind hydrogen technologies, it's got the energy density and storage capacity that renewables just don't and will never have. This is laughable ''...from trucks, coaches, and short-haul aviation downwards being better served by batteries, or other forms of electrification.'' Looking forward to going to Ibiza on an electric aeroplane package deal.

Does anyone have any experience with roof box? Fuel efficiency, drag, etc? Besides Thule, any other brand?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom