China - the next superpower

Ok, off the top of my head, Specter/Spectre is the 007 villain, dharma is the Lost villain, and China, well, China is the villain of every other one these days. Where are you getting all this rhetoric from?

Ok, off the top of my head, Specter/Spectre is the 007 villain, dharma is the Lost villain, and China, well, China is the villain of every other one these days. Where are you getting all this rhetoric from?
It is not rhetoric. Best the read the link below to understand the history and nature of communism and how the west have adopted communist tactics such as identity politics and virtue signalling to do to the west what was done in China. The link below is about 120 pages, but it clearly and carefully points things out.

Nine Commentaries on the Communist Party

An excellent followup would be the link in my signiture. It is a followup on how the specter has used `modern thinking' to infiltrate our institutions and undermine the fabric of society.

Isn’t the dharma ending period just that? What’s anyone supposed to do about it and why worry?

The dharma ending period is when mankind no longer believes in Gods and his creator, so he has no moral obligation to be good. He chooses to do whatever he likes without constraint and dares to do anything. There is no longer many standards for good and bad, people act as they please.

In the philosophies of the Dao and Buddha school, societies were said to be destroyed every 5,000 years when things got to this point. When standards are no longer held, societies had to be destroyed and renewed again. There are numerous examples throughout history.

IMO, when the Kings (and Emperors) have all gone you know the dharma ending period is close. Humans have lost much of their virtue so we now see few rulers with the divine right of Kings, so all we have is politicians running things. Politicians reflect a time when times are rotten and at the end, they are among the worst of human, scoundrels and elitists full of self interest for the most part, and currently they are selling out our countries to the CCP via the BRI.

In the philosophies of the Dao and Buddha school, societies were said to be destroyed every 5,000 years when things got to this point. When standards are no longer held, societies had to be destroyed and renewed again. There are numerous examples throughout history.
That’s why I was asking. As far as I understand (very little) that is just the natural course of things and no individual can do anything about. Maybe you can prepare yourself, but it’s coming for sure. So I’m wondering, why worry?

It is not rhetoric. Best the read the link below to understand the history and nature of communism and how the west have adopted communist tactics such as identity politics and virtue signalling to do to the west what was done in China. The link below is about 120 pages, but it clearly and carefully points things out.

Nine Commentaries on the Communist Party

An excellent followup would be the link in my signiture. It is a followup on how the specter has used `modern thinking' to infiltrate our institutions and undermine the fabric of society.
Thanks Shooey, but life is just too short.

That’s why I was asking. As far as I understand (very little) that is just the natural course of things and no individual can do anything about. Maybe you can prepare yourself, but it’s coming for sure. So I’m wondering, why worry?

Yep, no-one can stop it, it is a universal cycle of creation and destruction. No need to worry, BUT it is still important to be good people and not act out, because the quality of our future depends on it. People in the past never acted out, they had restraint and good manners and decency; it is a good way to live, and it can draw good things. We can bring bad things into our life if we act out but draw good things if we accumulate virtue.

The universe is so clever, no bad deed is ever unseen. Those who steal and live well off scamming others now will have a rough time ahead. Many are said to get cleaned out in the dharma ending period depending on how they have behaved. That's how the wise old Chinese used to view it, i.e, the old Chinese philosophies...the good and bad deeds are always seen, and the person will draw to themselves what they put out to the universe.

China has had it's days and will decline from now on. The country will fall upon hard times and the Chinese Communist Party will fall. Why?

1). countries are pulling away from the BRI, and BRI countries are starting to form international alliances will countries critical of China.

2). the Trump effect. He had so many countries pull out of Huawie and ZTE negotiations. That has badly damaged the digital silk road agenda of the CCP and has badly damaged China's reputation.

These two things have started momentum away from China and massive distrust of China's agenda.

China's aggressiveness has also pushed countries away. They think they can continue their foreign policy as before, but those days are over. China is toast. You can't rule the world when no-one likes or trusts you.

72 years of communist rule from agrarian society to economic powerhouse
economic powerhouse?...not for long, their days are numbered. Get rid of the CCP, reinstall an emperor and bring China back to it's former glory before communism ruined the place. Those days are coming. China will become great again. The ratbags have been exposed and will be cleaned out.

economic powerhouse?...not for long, their days are numbered. Get rid of the CCP, reinstall an emperor and bring China back to it's former glory before communism ruined the place. Those days are coming. China will become great again. The ratbags have been exposed and will be cleaned out.
Never took you for a monarchist shooey.

We'll remember to hang that as a welcome banner at the next G20.

Typical CCP propaganda...trying to create an illusion. Small countries do rule the world; among them they have some of the biggest economies and powerful allies. They also have significant military experience. China may have 1,000,000 robots with guns, but it is all for show IMO. None of their generals have any war experience.

Is China powerful? No. They were only powerful while dumb people didn't wake up. Now the dumb people (politicians and govt people) have woken up to China, so the game is up.

Don't buy into the propaganda guys. China could have ruled the world, but the world woke up.

Never took you for a monarchist shooey.

when the world loses it's king and queens we know the world is in a bad place. Why? Because the world gets filled with corrupt idiots (politicians) with an agenda and ambition. BUT if one is born into it and has wealth, things are more stable....one doesn't need to scheme for benefits and play politics.

The monarchy is an excellent system, and when we get the Kings and Emperors back the world will be free of idiots. When Emperors and Kings turned bad they were killed by the people and replaced, but when idiots (politicians) turn bad they get away with everything.

The world has politicians (self centered elitists) when the world is corrupt and at it's lowest level in the end days (dharma ending period). The world has Kings and Emperors when the world has morals and high standards.

Kings and Emperors will return when the world is good again. The more of them we have, the better it will be. The Kings and the Emperors have great virtue and are sent from the heavens, and good rulers bring blessings to the world when they are good. They have the mandate of heaven to rule....they have "the divine right of Kings". We need these people.

BUT if one is born into it and has wealth, things are more stable....one doesn't need to scheme for benefits and play politics.
why the automatic presumption that those born into the wealth aren't also imbeciles. see the imbreds running the united kingdom as a perfect example.
When Emperors and Kings turned bad they were killed by the people and replaced, but when idiots (politicians) turn bad they get away with everything.
i'm 100% with you that we should be killing politicians as well!

Kings and Emperors will return when the world is good again.
well we have them already. almost every society they are in charge of has major issues. so how do you square that circle?

You can't take over the world if no-one trusts you, and you can't take over the world if you have no friends. The digital silk road has suffered major damage and it's never going to recover. BRI countries are also forming allies with major non BRI countries, so now China's strategic purpose of the BRI (coercing countries to ally with China) is in tatters, and soon europe will probably pull out of BRI. Trade will eventually be directed around China and the economy will plunge. Angry chinese citizens will revolt against `the party' and the CCP will fall. China (the paper dragon) is doomed, there is no going back now.

Xi is one monumental screw up. No wonder they call him Winnie the Poo. Surely `the party' will get rid of him. I bet you they are pooing their nest over ole Winnie. Such a brilliant tyrant mind, but such a dumb dumb....no business sense (spending far more money than they have to finish projects), lots of poor business investments, and no idea how to make friends. Winnie was never a smart bear, but gee, I think Xi is probably dumber. This guy boggles my mind.
Winnie - xi jinping.jpg

why the automatic presumption that those born into the wealth aren't also imbeciles. see the imbreds running the united kingdom as a perfect example.

i'm 100% with you that we should be killing politicians as well!

well we have them already. almost every society they are in charge of has major issues. so how do you square that circle?
The monarch doesn't run the country, it is a constitutional monarchy.

YOU. KEEP. GETTING. THIS. WRONG.

The monarch doesn't run the country, it is a constitutional monarchy.

YOU. KEEP. GETTING. THIS. WRONG.
I. AM. NOT. TRYING. TO. GET. IT. RIGHT. BECAUSE. I. DO. NOT. GIVE. A. SHIT. ABOUT. YOUR. BACKWARDS. ASS. COUNTRY. THAT. STILL. HAS. A. "CONSTITUTIONAL. MONARCHY.".

I. AM. NOT. TRYING. TO. GET. IT. RIGHT. BECAUSE. I. DO. NOT. GIVE. A. SHIT. ABOUT. YOUR. BACKWARDS. ASS. COUNTRY. THAT. STILL. HAS. A. "CONSTITUTIONAL. MONARCHY.".
WELL. STOP. MENTIONING. IT. IN. YOUR. POSTS. THEN. &. CONCENTRATE YOUR ENERGIES. ON. YOUR. OWN. BACKWARD. ARSE. COUNTRY. THAT. IS. STILL. A. CORPORATOCRACY.

WELL. STOP. MENTIONING. IT. IN. YOUR. POSTS. THEN. &. CONCENTRATE YOUR ENERGIES. ON. YOUR. OWN. BACKWARD. ARSE. COUNTRY. THAT. IS. STILL. A. CORPORATOCRACY.
come on. as if the UK is really any different? who's fooling who here?

come on. as if the UK is really any different? who's fooling who here?
Hold on, I thought it was Betty and her inbred Mafia?

Seriously, probably more financial institutions than industrial ones. Not sure that comes under the definition of a Corporatocracy.

Hold on, I thought it was Betty and her inbred Mafia?

Seriously, probably more financial institutions than industrial ones. Not sure that comes under the definition of a Corporatocracy.
You’re attempting to imply that the London financial center isn’t the epitome of ownership of the commons in the developed world???

You’re attempting to imply that the London financial center isn’t the epitome of ownership of the commons in the developed world???
No, I'm saying that I'm not sure that domination by financial institutions fits the definition of a Corporatocracy. There may be another type of -ocracy that is better suited.

No, I'm saying that I'm not sure that domination by financial institutions fits the definition of a Corporatocracy. There may be another type of -ocracy that is better suited.
oh ok. fair enough. i'll go with you on that one. it does get difficult to categorize all the ways that our lives are controlled by shadowy organizations of different types.

For what it is worth, Canada is also a constitutional monarchy which will blow Rambo away given our Canadian monarch resides across the pond.

"Communist China has relentlessly pursued economic growth for decades, creating more billionaires than the United States, lifting 800 million people out of poverty, but leaving another 600 million to live on $150 a month.

Now, President Xi Jinping is planning what some experts say would be a dramatic about-face, trying to restructure Chinese society by cracking down on the country's newly minted super-rich and redistributing wealth more evenly among its population of 1.4 billion.

Some experts believe that, for the party, there is a self-preservation rationale behind the goal of better income equality. For years the Communist Party has staked its legitimacy on growth that has outpaced that of any other major economy; now that that is slowing, it may feel it has to offer a new promise: equality.

This message resonates with Cao Xinyin, 19, a college student in Beijing whose demographic — university-educated urbanite — the Communist Party is keen to keep on its side.

'Common prosperity means that everybody can live a high-quality life,' she said. 'People will live a healthier life, be better behaved, have a happier mood and will be more likely to pursue and realize their dreams.'"

Yes - the 600 million of you will be happier unless you're one of the bastards whose wealth is taken away to create this "common" prosperity.

"'Common prosperity is a good idea, nice to hear but difficult to realize,' said Qin Guiying, 52, who used to work as a farmer in Sichuan province but now works at a car wash in Beijing.

'The main problem is corruption of local officials,' she added. 'I think the rich people will remain rich, while the poor will remain poor because of corruption.'"

This bloke seems to get it.

Here is an aussie bloke who has been saying almost the exact things l have been saying for the last 9 months.

China is doomed as a superpower, and xi jingpin will lose power. He is a dumb guy who has made many bad decisions and pushed the world away.

Here is another interesting video on why China is not as powerful as people think it is. As l have said...China has 1 million soldiers, but the generals have never managed an army in combat, so how can they manage 1 million soldiers. China is very strategically smart but very economically inefficient, so they have run out of money due to poor investment decisions.

The problem is that China don't have friends where-as the west have allies and have experience in combat. Some important former BRI partners of China are now starting to pull away. China is toast under CCP rule, so the CCP will need to fall and tradition restored.

Last edited:

"The European Union is 'on a dog leash' to America, according to a recent post. Rising Covid rates in the US state of Texas was evidence of 'civil war' where 'Americans are currently killing one another with biological warfare', said another."

Enlightening views.

"China is now a global power, something scarcely imaginable just a few decades ago.

Its power sometimes stems from cooperation with the wider world, such as signing up to the Paris climate agreement.

Or sometimes it means competition with it, such as the Belt and Road Initiative, a network of construction projects in more than 60 countries which has brought investment to many parts of the world deprived of western loans."

"As only the third Chinese leader to have issued such a resolution, the move aims to establish Mr Xi as an equal to party founder Mao and his successor Deng."

More like, Xi is the scorn of the CCP, and his position is likely hanging by a thread. No-one trusts the Chinese regime anymore, and Xi is to blame. You can't rule the world if you use vinegar. Xi rose to power while the world was still asleep, but now everyone is awake and the jig is up, and China no longer know what to do.

The key to China's success in becoming a world power was the BRI where traditional power alliances were to be broken up and the world became globalised under Chinese infrastructure. Fortunately, Xi, being the monumental screw-up that he is, he has blown his chance. The lack of trust in the regime means that traditional alliances will be reinforced and BRI alliances will weaken.

The Chinese regime is weak and insecure.
They know they are not very smart (communist mentalities repress free flowing ideas), nor are they very strong, that is why they are so paranoid. The regime controls the Chinese people and bullies the world because they know they are not very powerful and can lose power at any time. They are propped up by a lie, and now things are unravelling fast. The school bully is now finding out what happens when people are pushed to far, and there is not a thing they can do about it. They see things falling apart, and they are trying even harder to bully countries, but it is having the opposite effect. Xi and his party are toast.

Last edited:
the regime seems rattled....so much for them being a super power. The regime doesn't have the power to do anything, all it can do is throw tantrums. They don't run the show, WE DO!
i dont know about that shooey they seemed to have big dicked the aussie government pretty well.

i dont know about that shooey they seemed to have big dicked the aussie government pretty well.

Hah, most of our lost trade has been replaced with new markets to U.K, India, Asia and other places. More like, we have big d**ked them, because now they don't have enough coal to run their country.

Looks like we are going to follow the U.S and boycott their olympics too. The CCP will never be a legitimate world power because countries are not going to recognise them, hence the olympic boycott. This is the start of many good things to come. :cool:

And, if they tried starting a war it wouldn't last long because many countries would just cut their resources off. No-one likes the communist party of China, so the days of becoming a superpower are well and truly over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom