Clothing Deals Of The Week

W+H has top notch quality stuff. Good materials & workmanship. All Canadian made unless it is a collaboration with an outfit somewhere else in the world. Pricey but not unlike EG. Compares favourably to Japanese brands at a lower price point. With the US-Canadian exchange, prices are favourable for you all. Euros too.

Their Westpoint chinos are great. Using what they call "convoy cloth" the last couple of seasons which is a tightly woven cotton with slight water repellency & windproofness. I think other makers (Ironheart) call it Japanese Ventile. It ain't Ventile though. Have Has a nice hand though. Have a couple of pairs. Slim but not skinny cut.

Their basic tees are nice.

Have some of their jackets. Well made and take abuse. I think they excel in this area. Nice designs.

I think their woolens are way overpriced

There were quality control issues on the W+H Dayton boots. Plus idiot SF people thought too much about sizing and made errors and blamed Dayton/W+H for their own stupidity. No different than all of the sizing fuckups people are experiencing with Viberg.

My 2 pairs on non-W+H Daytons are well made and comfortable. No issues.

Looking, the sale is not as great compared to some of the other sites. But some good items though.

Paul Stuart has pretty good deals all around on their sales; the highlights are their Stuart's Choice English benchmade and Phineas Cole Italian shoos.

Post results. In curious about them.

Wings and Horns results:

I ordered 2 knits. Both are cotton linen mixes. One is a black donegal crew neck and the other is a grey melange roll neck. I sized up based on on the given measurements, and they are perfect comfortable fit. Both feel like quality pieces. Both made in Canada.

I also ordered a white button down shirt from them. Went TTS based on their chest measurements (L). The shirt feels nice, but I feel I overpaid for it even at the sale price. The armholes and sleeves are also very fitted. If it shrinks at all in the wash, it will probably be unwearable for me. Also, it is made in Portugal.

I thought all W&H pieces are made in Canada. It is a bit disappointing to her shirts made in Portugal.

The J.Press jackets made in Canada are particularly good, shame the import duties here make them prohibitively expensive.

Olo. Buy Wooster's used clothes on Grailed. 100 pieces

https://www.grailed.com/drycleanonly/nick-wooster

Leitmotif, Wooster is about your size maybe a bit bigger. His boots won't fit you. Sorry.

This coat would be sexy for you and you can get pants that he has actually dropped his crotch into:

IMG_7256.PNG
IMG_7257.PNG

From their SF vendor thread, Spier & Mackay shirt sale:

Gents, we need to clear out some shirt inventory so we're running a pretty ridiculous sale. Save an additional $10/shirt when you purchase 4 or more regular priced dress shirts.

This drops white labels shirts to $35 CAD ($27 USD) and Black Label shirts to $45 CAD ($35 USD).

This is at or less than CT Shirts or TM Lewin, and you are getting superior fabrics, construction, buttons, pattern matching, collars.

This is a big shirt promo and we think a lot of new customers may be interested, as we asked before, if you can share this deal on other channels, and PM the link we'll drop some credit into your account for the help!

Thanks guys.

Moleskin trousers are also on sale.

I just ordered 8 OCBDs and a pair of their moleskin trousers for under $300 shipped. First time buying here, so will review when they arrive.

Last edited:
There is a guy on the bay selling a bunch of factory second Meermins, prices are great and various sizes available.

From their SF vendor thread, Spier & Mackay shirt sale:

Moleskin trousers are also on sale.

I just ordered 8 OCBDs and a pair of their moleskin trousers for under $300 shipped. First time buying here, so will review when they arrive.
S&M Is just okay.

I wasn't very pleased with the quality, also buttons fell off after the first wash. Perhaps it'll be better for you, good luck.

Was it Lean Garments who decided to work with DressLikeA? Did the blogger run them into the ground?

They are doing good, cheap slim OCBDs and pop-overs made in Asia - then decided to use better fabric and move production to Portugal. Priced themselves out of the market.

Today’s S&M deal. I’m reasonably impressed with what I’ve seen of theirs, but wouldn’t go out on a ledge to shill for suiting yet.

Just started our $299 USD suit sale today. Got to use code SUITUSA if ordering from the USA. $375 CAD when ordering from Canada. Use code SUITCANADA. I know, unique codes....haha.
https://www.spierandmackay.com/shop/apparel/suits.html

Also, our Daily IG deal is pretty cool. All Abraham Moon Tweed Trousers are $125 CAD/$99 USD. One day only. Don't sleep on it, it's a flash sale.
0A6E5774-5ECA-492F-AFCB-463A1D3ACE8C.jpeg
3CF03320-CC94-4D7B-9135-935F40147E1D.jpeg

Last edited:
Today’s S&M deal. I’m reasonably impressed with what I’ve seen of theirs, but wouldn’t go out on a ledge to shill for suiting yet.

Suiting is cloth used to make a suit. I believe what you meant to say is that wouldn’t go out on a ledge to jump yet.

That's all Thruth Thruth . I saw the exact same jacket at the now defunct Classroom in Houston and didn't buy, though XL fitted me perfectly.

I am have my eyes on a few big pieces this year. Also just bought a business class round trip ticket for my momz to Beijing for Chinese New Year. Broke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom