Clothing Deals Of The Week

I want more pandemic first responder discounts! Feed my sense of entitlement.

YOU ARE WELCOME FOR MY SERVICE!

Baker’s boots code Loyalty is good for 10%
EDIT: for 15% off, use UPSTATEGUYSTYLE

In addition, they have a few of their best sellers on sale, like the horsehide semi-dress by White’ and Wesco’s horsehide Boss.

I just ordered some custom Wesco engineer boots.

Grand Potentate Grand Potentate are you still think about some custom boots?

Last edited:
run-dmc-adidas-main.jpg

Still some good shirts left in T&A sale, normally this time of year there's no more than a dozen left:

Not sure if you purchase now whether they can send straight away, or whether you must wait until lock down is over?

Now Brenda’s Beaver never gets wet!

View attachment 33636

25% off a Barbour is a very good deal. But can they ship in these times?

I wore one of my Barbour's yesterday, as I needed to drop-off the car for a condenser replacement and walk to the office in the rain. I was surprised at how much sweat I had on my shirt when I got to the office.

I see J.Crew is going bust.

Is it an Ashland? For some unknown reason they have a polyester sleeve designed to make your arms soak in sweat.

I was wearing my Barbour Beaufort a lot at the start of winter to walk the dog at night, but since the dog died I haven’t had need.

Is it an Ashland? For some unknown reason they have a polyester sleeve designed to make your arms soak in sweat.

It was a Border type. Probably should of taken a rain coat instead. This time of year, late spring in the Randstad can be clammy first thing in the morning. It was okay going to pick-up the car in the afternoon.

Whilst I haven't used this online store, looks superb for Mod short sleeve shirts and pique polo's in the English style. Well worth a look, some really tempting stuff and reasonable priced:

^
Not bad.

I see a lot of cheap Relco, Marc and Warrior shirts there. Better to go with Brutus, though I think they went under a few years ago. DNA Groove is gone. Britac is ok but a bit fuller cut. Jump the Gun might have improved, but I didn’t like their cheap fabric when I tried them years ago. Ben Sherman and Fred Perry jumped through shark years ago. It really is hard to find classic slim shirts these days.

^
Not bad.

I see a lot of cheap Relco, Marc and Warrior shirts there. Better to go with Brutus, though I think they went under a few years ago. DNA Groove is gone. Britac is ok but a bit fuller cut. Jump the Gun might have improved, but I didn’t like their cheap fabric when I tried them years ago. Ben Sherman and Fred Perry jumped through shark years ago. It really is hard to find classic slim shirts these days.

Not bad at all, is it? Quite discerning in that ska/skin head 1969 (anti-NF, reggae digging), Northern Soul and 2 Tone/The Jam1979-81 Mod tradition. I like it and will take the plunge when I next have some pocket money this month. Fred Perry also have an Amsterdam store.

You can still get Brit made Fred Perry's, but I discounted them back in the late 80s. I was a Lacoste and Ralph Lauren fan boy back then, as they were ultra rare and you had to be really sussed/rich/or travelling to mainland Europe to get hold of. You could get Sergio Tacchini and Adidas everywhere.

I thought the owner of DNA Groove had been exposed as a proper, not SJW definition, neo-fascist? I stayed well clear of after that.

Not bad at all, is it? Quite discerning in that ska/skin head 1969 (anti-NF, reggae digging), Northern Soul and 2 Tone/The Jam1979-81 Mod tradition. I like it and will take the plunge when I next have some pocket money this month. Fred Perry also have an Amsterdam store.

You can still get Brit made Fred Perry's, but I discounted them back in the late 80s. I was a Lacoste and Ralph Lauren fan boy back then, as they were ultra rare and you had to be really sussed/rich/or travelling to mainland Europe to get hold of. You could get Sergio Tacchini and Adidas everywhere.

I thought the owner of DNA Groove had been exposed as a proper, not SJW definition, neo-fascist? I stayed well clear of after that.
Londoners of that vintage used to get American shirts from The Ivy Shop. Baggy. The antithesis of slimfit Ben Sherman with a sewn up box pleat. Brutus was ranked below Ben Sherman.

It all looks a bit Comedy-Mod to me, but each to their own.

Post reviews! I don’t like the loud check prints, but I still love the cut of the classic mod/skin short sleeve shirts - would love one in a muted madras or plain linen-cotton.

I still have a FP M12 from years ago. Well made polo, but you see so many dickdeads in cheap made in China Fred’s that I’ve moved on to other, unbranded polos.

I didn’t hear that about the DNA bloke. Actually, I only recently noticed that Brutus closed.

Post reviews! I don’t like the loud check prints, but I still love the cut of the classic mod/skin short sleeve shirts - would love one in a muted madras or plain linen-cotton.

I still have a FP M12 from years ago. Well made polo, but you see so many dickdeads in cheap made in China Fred’s that I’ve moved on to other, unbranded polos.

I didn’t hear that about the DNA bloke. Actually, I only recently noticed that Brutus closed.

On the FP website you can choose from English and Japanese made and then the rest....

Personally, I wouldn't touch any of the stuff made outside of the UK and Japan. Only because I have a choice and will choose the non-sweat-shop decent conditions every time and pay a little bit extra.

Great deal on DT Socks:

Spier & Mmkay 25% sitewide with SALE25
I may get a few extra-slim madras shirts. Some ok half-canvas suits for $200, if that’s your jam.

Taylor Stictch 25% sitewide, no code.
never bought from here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom