Police goading protesters in London who are doing what the police failed to do - protect public spaces and statues.
Plod are all kitted up in riot gear with truncheons drawn trying to ‘kettle’ (antagonise) those who don’t like the country being trashed.
No standing by here. Provocation.
Then they will claim it is far right extremism and try to blame the victims of BLM rioting, rather then arresting the original perpetrators.
People can see through all this though.
It total contrast to the beat bobbies ''policing'' the Antifa-kind and BLM last week.
I watched the Football Lads Alliance marching with the union type banners, all races and genders, dignified. Like the field of Agincourt.
It seems to be kicking-off now though.
You know how the MSM will play this. But you're right Kingy, no one's going to be shamed into the narrative anymore. I'm with the Football Lads Alliance and I can't stand football, or the mentality of being a fan, but I know the future of the UK is too important to be year zero'd or left in the hands of the Dicks of this world.
It may yet prove a rearguard action and we can look forward to the bright shiny future, where Churchill's statue is replaced by one of Khan.
Edit: the black gentleman defending Nelson's Column is being shamed by the BLM crew shouting ''Judas'' and ''Come back home!''
Also of interest will be the tally of injured cops. Anything less than 27, will need to be deemed a mostly peaceful protest, I bet you not. They'll be rubbing everyone's nose in it for days. Well, the white working class.