Cop Tyranny Thread

Grand Potentate

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants

girl gets kidnapped. amber alert is sent out. pigs track down the car and the kidnapper starts shooting. kidnapped girl tries to escape and the pigs kill her.

Thruth

Big Winter Daddy

girl gets kidnapped. amber alert is sent out. pigs track down the car and the kidnapper starts shooting. kidnapped girl tries to escape and the pigs kill her.
My first thought when I read this last night was that she might have been the shooter. It would be rather difficult for her pappy to be shooting an AR15 backwards at police while driving to evade police.

Now there are reports that the sheriff has said there were “indications” the 15-year-old girl “may have been also involved in some of the fire exchange,” possibly “firing back at the deputies.”

Grand Potentate

My first thought when I read this last night was that she might have been the shooter. It would be rather difficult for her pappy to be shooting an AR15 backwards at police while driving to evade police.

Now there are reports that the sheriff has said there were “indications” the 15-year-old girl “may have been also involved in some of the fire exchange,” possibly “firing back at the deputies.”

And you believe that?

Grand Potentate

I do. Tell me how you shoot an AR15 backwards while driving. I’ll wait. She was wearing a tactical vest and helmet. Was Pappy just a caring kidnapper who did not want baby to get caught in a cross fire?

Ooopsy.
stranger things have happened

Grand Potentate

I do. Tell me how you shoot an AR15 backwards while driving. I’ll wait. She was wearing a tactical vest and helmet. Was Pappy just a caring kidnapper who did not want baby to get caught in a cross fire?

Ooopsy.
found an updated article:

as i obviously suspected:

The pickup truck became disabled on the shoulder of a highway in Hesperia, and a firefight ensued, with dozens of bullets flying. Savannah ran toward deputies - who did not realize it was her - in the chaos and went down amid the gunfire. She was taken to a hospital, where she was pronounced dead shortly before noon.
Although the only weapon found -- a rifle -- was in the truck with Graziano, detectives said it was possible that his daughter was also firing.
"There may be some information that the passenger was involved in firing back at the deputies and we're still trying to confirm that at this point," Dicus said.

Grand Potentate

Grand Potentate

Barking Pugilist

Just as I thought at the time, after all the anti police rhetoric in the media Immediately after the shooting of Chris Kaba, there was another side to this the police could not announce while the media and the snowflake crowd were busy jumping to false conclusions.

A7F63555-CA26-4123-A862-DF32E12CAECD.jpeg

This is it and in a nutshell if you cannot read this Evening Standard article from a week ago.
1… Kaba was not an innocent young man portrayed by family, media, celebrities and friends,
2,… His Audi triggered an ANPR camera listing the vehicle as uninsured and previously involved in a firearms incident.
3. 2 x Police firearms units were deployed and gave chase, hemmed in the Audi and requested the driver to get out many times, as witnesses confirmed.
4. The driver refused and instead tried to ram one of the police vehicles that could have killed one of the decamped police officers. As witnesses confirmed.
5. Kaba had not long been released from prison on licence following a firearms offence.
6…Kaba’s girlfriend, despite all her ‘fake’ being distraught after his being shot, already had a restraining order against him not to go anywhere near her for violence against her.
7. The family, despite all the spouting to media what a lovely church going boy he was, knew all about his criminal record, having been in prison and violent nature.
8. When the police showed them the body cam footage of the police attempts to stop the uninsured vehicle, they have stood back from making further complaints against the police action.

Grand Potentate

Just as I thought at the time, after all the anti police rhetoric in the media Immediately after the shooting of Chris Kaba, there was another side to this the police could not announce while the media and the snowflake crowd were busy jumping to false conclusions.

View attachment 45167

This is it and in a nutshell if you cannot read this Evening Standard article from a week ago.
1… Kaba was not an innocent young man portrayed by family, media, celebrities and friends,
2,… His Audi triggered an ANPR camera listing the vehicle as uninsured and previously involved in a firearms incident.
3. 2 x Police firearms units were deployed and gave chase, hemmed in the Audi and requested the driver to get out many times, as witnesses confirmed.
4. The driver refused and instead tried to ram one of the police vehicles that could have killed one of the decamped police officers. As witnesses confirmed.
5. Kaba had not long been released from prison on licence following a firearms offence.
6…Kaba’s girlfriend, despite all her ‘fake’ being distraught after his being shot, already had a restraining order against him not to go anywhere near her for violence against her.
7. The family, despite all the spouting to media what a lovely church going boy he was, knew all about his criminal record, having been in prison and violent nature.
8. When the police showed them the body cam footage of the police attempts to stop the uninsured vehicle, they have stood back from making further complaints against the police action.
well i guess he deserved to die for having driven a car then and all this evidence proves it! case closed commander.

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
^
I think he is performing for the camera and the anticipated YouTube leak, but I still can’t fault him.

Top Bottom