Cop Tyranny Thread

Elderly couple complains after traffic stop turns into drug interrogation
The deputy told the couple to get out of their car and then he began to question them about smuggling drugs.

“I don't honestly know what the stereotype looks like for a heroin smuggler, but I don't think a couple of senior citizens driving a handicapped license plate car with their little cocker spaniel really looks like we're much of a threat to anybody,” said Charles Tharp.

The interrogation went on for more than 20 minutes in the cold with the couple standing on the side of the road. It was an uncomfortable experience for Charles Tharp, considering he has cancer and often has back pain from standing.
“I tell you what, I respect the law less today than I did before,” said Charles Tharp.

Oh dear, the "body language" intimidated the armed officers, but apparently wasn't quite enough to violate a law. Those crafty young negroes and their ability to legally threaten the poor cops! Sadly, failure to respect mah authoritah is still not even a misdemeanor!

At first glance of the headline, I though the cops were going to claim they saved the puppy.

:facepalm:

Hahahahahaha.....oh wait.
The puppy was white.

:areyouserious:

Attachments

• PuPpy_edit.jpg
    PuPpy_edit.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 237

Well, this doesn't sound good:

"VirTra’s flagship product, the V-300, resembles a big and expensive human-centric version of Big Buck Hunter. Officers stand in the center of five video screens and are placed in a simulation of a potentially dangerous situation. If they fail to fire upon the threat quickly enough, they receive an electric shock to simulate a wound. “VirTra’s pain compliance training operates on the theory that officers who hesitate to take action, die,” writes Down and Drought, effectively training them to shoot first and ask questions later."

As someone who commented upon the article noted, it all comes down to how the simulations are written. It *could*, theoretically, train them to identify genuine threats and to act upon those threats and protect those who are unarmed. On the other hand, it could simply encourage police to use their firearms even more enthusiastically than they already do.

Video: Four California Cops Slam Crying Black Teen to Ground for Jaywalking

“The kid got stopped for ‘jaywalking’ when he barely stepped out of the bus he was 2 feet away from the sidewalk,” wrote bystander Edgar Avendaño, who recorded the footage:

The cop was telling him to take a sit but the teen kept walking to his bus but the cop kept grabbing his arm & the kid took off the cop’s hand off his arm so the cop took out his baton & that’s when I started recording because everything happened too quick. He didn’t have to hit the kid with the baton & no need to call about 20 cops. And as you can see his body cam is on the floor. Smh

“For safety reasons, the officer told the young man to get on the sidewalk,” a police spokesperson later told Vice News. “After the teenager refused to comply and used obscene language, the officer went over and a there was a scuffle.”

“I feel traumatized,” said the student, Emilio Mayfield, who tells KOVR he was on his way to school at the time of the arrest. “I was beaten and slammed on the floor.”

According the station, Mayfield and his family have since met with the president of Stockton’s chapter of the NAACP.

Saw on Democracy Now today cops shot/killed a black guy in a wheel chair because he put his hand in his pocket.

Just saw it on TV, showed video of the guy falling out of the wheelchair after getting murdered. The cops said there was a disturbance call of the same guy threatening to commit suicide, overkill (pun) on the irony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom