Cop Tyranny Thread

No, that's why I asked the question.
yes its because you've had your head clouded. you've referenced it yourself several times about how dangerous the job must be. in fact its incredibly safe and many other jobs have higher death rates than cops. i believe there is a chart somewhere in this thread but if not you can google it.

yes its because you've had your head clouded. you've referenced it yourself several times about how dangerous the job must be. in fact its incredibly safe and many other jobs have higher death rates than cops. i believe there is a chart somewhere in this thread but if not you can google it.
Again, someone who believes propaganda *doesn't* ask to see data.

"Last October, the then police association president, Daryl Turner, wrote a letter to the city's mayor and police chief asking them to 'stand up and publicly support police bureau members who voluntarily serve on the Rapid Response Team'.

'Our RRT members do not volunteer to have Molotov cocktails, fireworks, explosives, rocks, bottles, urine, faeces and other dangerous objects thrown at them,'"

"Last October, the then police association president, Daryl Turner, wrote a letter to the city's mayor and police chief asking them to 'stand up and publicly support police bureau members who voluntarily serve on the Rapid Response Team'.

'Our RRT members do not volunteer to have Molotov cocktails, fireworks, explosives, rocks, bottles, urine, faeces and other dangerous objects thrown at them,'"
what a bunch of whiny cocksuckers

I’m not in the ACAB camp and I’m not anti-labour union, but every police union in this country is garbage imo.

What about the cops themselves. What is your view of Officer Dibble?
I’ve already gone over this multiple times in this thread. I work with law enforcement every day. One of my closest friends here just retired from the US Marshall Service. There are a lot of good cops - and they tend to gravitate to more specialized units.

But the system is Byzantine - in my neighborhood, we are policed by the city, the county, the state and numerous other units. There are far too many police doing next to nothing because the same job is already being done by someone else. For years, the politicians response to crime and elections was: hire more police. Just adding bodies to the force. Not improving training or actually developing a strategy. All this is compounded by piss poor morale and training in so many units. And that leads to corruption and abuse. There is no uniformity. My city is famous for police corruption, while the county are a lot better. The city up the road have a pretty racist police force while the capitol’s police are relatively well trained. However, their county police are generally slackers who pull a pay check while looking to transfer somewhere better.

We could abolish abolish the city police force (known for corruption and abuse) and their hire their best into the county. The state police are generally well trained and could also form the nucleus of a professional and reformed force.

I’ve already gone over this multiple times in this thread. I work with law enforcement every day. One of my closest friends here just retired from the US Marshall Service. There are a lot of good cops - and they tend to gravitate to more specialized units.

But the system is Byzantine - in my neighborhood, we are policed by the city, the county, the state and numerous other units. There are far too many police doing next to nothing because the same job is already being done by someone else. For years, the politicians response to crime and elections was: hire more police. Just adding bodies to the force. Not improving training or actually developing a strategy. All this is compounded by piss poor morale and training in so many units. And that leads to corruption and abuse. There is no uniformity. My city is famous for police corruption, while the county are a lot better. The city up the road have a pretty racist police force while the capitol’s police are relatively well trained. However, their county police are generally slackers who pull a pay check while looking to transfer somewhere better.

We could abolish abolish the city police force (known for corruption and abuse) and their hire their best into the county. The state police are generally well trained and could also form the nucleus of a professional and reformed force.
This is the solution, not abolishing the police as BLM wanted to do.

I don’t know why they stopped firing at him. Suspect initiated the shooting. Other US police forces would empty their weapons into him. Unfortunately the perpetrator has survived this encounter.

I don’t know why they stopped firing at him. Suspect initiated the shooting. Other US police forces would empty their weapons into him. Unfortunately the perpetrator has survived this encounter.
you're a bit of a psychopath has anyone ever told you that?

Really interesting article on police unions:

They condition their members to see themselves as soldiers at war with the public they are meant to serve, and above the laws they are meant to enforce.

Raising LEO professional standards up to those of nurses would make a big difference.

D3A7377C-C3DE-409B-8987-05E447D88708.jpeg

Cops pop the hood to cover the dash cam before beating someone up and/or stealing their drugs and cash.

1624500063019.jpeg

And here I thought they would let Floyd's family members kneel on his neck for 2 minutes each.

IMO, everyone has a right to self-defense. The cops shouldn’t outgun the rest of us though - they should have the same (and no greater) rights to carry and defend themselves as anyone else.

Try that again. Software doesn’t like my link? When I cite an article from Medium it scares it up.

This is the solution, not abolishing the police as BLM wanted to do.
you guys watch this and tell me if these animals can be reformed

I’m genuinely curious about why you feel that is the case. The so-called ‘bad apple’ theory.
Well, what else can you do? You can't abolish the police so the only avenue left for you is reform. It certainly won't be easy though, with vested interests amongst other things.

What is the alternative? How do you address it if there are no police? What recourse does one have other than having the greater/better threat of violence?
The mission is to hand over those communities to social workers, outreach workers and community leaders. Inevitably this will result in control by local gangsters, hardmen and well armed bullies, if not the cartels. One of the BLM leaders in the UK, whilst simultaneously calling for defund the police whilst asking for police protection, was shot in the head at a party in London by some gangbangers who felt disrespected by some other gangbangers at the party. So what was she doing at a gangsters party? The answer is, why wouldn't she be?

This is exactly what it is about. The stakes are very high.

What is the alternative? How do you address it if there are no police? What recourse does one have other than having the greater/better threat of violence?
The mission is to hand over those communities to social workers, outreach workers and community leaders.
this. look the likelihood is there will need to be a law enforcement capacity of some kind. but the police, as we currently know them, have got to go.

One of the BLM leaders in the UK, whilst simultaneously calling for defund the police whilst asking for police protection, was shot in the head at a party in London by some gangbangers who felt disrespected by some other gangbangers at the party.
i forget did you ever provide evidence of this story?

So what was she doing at a gangsters party?
probably hanging with some cool people. gangsters lead interesting lives! you expect her to hang out with investment bankers in london?

The answer is, why wouldn't she be?
i have no idea what this question is asking other than its your tacit admission that you find your life boring and would also like to hang out with some gangsters.

This is exactly what it is about. The stakes are very high.
yes its about cool parties hanging out with your friends.

Pimpy lives in that parallel dystopian universe from Back To The Future where Biff Tannen wins and it’s all Hell Angels, gangsters, pimps, etc.
Except in his version of it, it’s Trump against BLM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom