Grand Potentate

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
Supporter

güero güero

güero

Talk to me like a 5 year old daddy

güero

i never said he was a genius or even particularly smart. him running for office was surprising though. who the fuck would even think to elect that guy???
I think a year ago running as Single-issue Covidiot might even have been a winning strategy, depending on the location/constituency. Now not so much I guess.

güero

you pulled a pimply. shame upon your whole line.
no seriously it's a clear case of ABD, I got bored and did not finish! I feel comfortable claiming I finished though, because I did skim the last few paragraphs. Here's something I did not read though:

Pimpernel Smith

Tone Deaf Daddy

Pimpernel Smith Pimpernel Smith your smart man doing smart things
Desperate hit piece that.

I posted Russell Brand the other day, as he was quoting from a Jacobin article, a source you often cite.

Personally, I'm all for the use of therapeutics, not just vaccines. Had enough of official fact checkers telling me the vaccine is the only way, the one way, submit and sup up your Victory Gin...thanks, but no thanks.

belinmad

Supporter
Personally, I'm all for the use of therapeutics, not just vaccines. Had enough of official fact checkers telling me the vaccine is the only way, the one way, submit and sup up your Victory Gin...thanks, but no thanks.

Have you tried pesto?

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
Supporter
F65AD098-DC16-49CB-8DB1-4448006D2D87.jpeg

prince nez

Supporter

At least they’re not blind?

its over folks!

:thelongpause:

At this point it's just you shouting in an empty room...

Top Bottom