Coronavirus

i never said he was a genius or even particularly smart. him running for office was surprising though. who the fuck would even think to elect that guy???
I think a year ago running as Single-issue Covidiot might even have been a winning strategy, depending on the location/constituency. Now not so much I guess.

you pulled a pimply. shame upon your whole line.
no seriously it's a clear case of ABD, I got bored and did not finish! I feel comfortable claiming I finished though, because I did skim the last few paragraphs. Here's something I did not read though:

Pimpernel Smith Pimpernel Smith your smart man doing smart things
Desperate hit piece that.

I posted Russell Brand the other day, as he was quoting from a Jacobin article, a source you often cite.

Personally, I'm all for the use of therapeutics, not just vaccines. Had enough of official fact checkers telling me the vaccine is the only way, the one way, submit and sup up your Victory Gin...thanks, but no thanks.

Personally, I'm all for the use of therapeutics, not just vaccines. Had enough of official fact checkers telling me the vaccine is the only way, the one way, submit and sup up your Victory Gin...thanks, but no thanks.

Have you tried pesto?

F65AD098-DC16-49CB-8DB1-4448006D2D87.jpeg

At least they’re not blind?

its over folks!

:thelongpause:

At this point it's just you shouting in an empty room...

Border vaccine rules, mandatory use of ArriveCAN, mask mandates on planes, trains end Oct. 1

As of Oct. 1, all travellers, regardless of citizenship, will no longer have to:

• Submit public health information through the ArriveCAN app or website;
  • Provide proof of vaccination;
  • Undergo pre- or on-arrival testing;
  • Carry out COVID-19-related quarantine or isolation;
  • Monitor and report if they develop signs or symptoms of COVID-19 upon arriving to Canada;
  • Undergo health checks for travel on air and rail;
  • Or wear masks on planes and trains.
Kyrie Irving can come play now.

You can board infected and help boost your fellow travelers' immune systems.

Border vaccine rules, mandatory use of ArriveCAN, mask mandates on planes, trains end Oct. 1

As of Oct. 1, all travellers, regardless of citizenship, will no longer have to:

• Submit public health information through the ArriveCAN app or website;
  • Provide proof of vaccination;
  • Undergo pre- or on-arrival testing;
  • Carry out COVID-19-related quarantine or isolation;
  • Monitor and report if they develop signs or symptoms of COVID-19 upon arriving to Canada;
  • Undergo health checks for travel on air and rail;
  • Or wear masks on planes and trains.
Kyrie Irvi

You can board infected and help boost your fellow travelers' immune systems.
I’m sure you’ll be alright as long as you’ve had your ninth booster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom