Disagreeable Menswear Post Of The Day

I've seen that look before.....

untitled.png

untitled2.png

Behold the curse of igent aesthetic. High-waisted, pleated trousers with full hips need fullness around the lower legs too. Otherwise they end up looking like jodhpurs (and let's be blunt - effeminate).

My thoughts exactly. Not a good look on any man imo. So many trousers have narrow lower legs these days, and it's one reason why l have largely given up on off-the-rack pants/trousers. It's an awful look and really bad trend.

I wasn't singling out specific items, in general he has a good style. Whilst his shoulder build or lack thereof requires padding, I thought his business outfits pretty good. The high waisted flannels, with the exception of the cream pair, I think are decent and stylish enough in a social context out of work and I didn't get that they strayed into jodhpur territory.

That bloke would do better joining a gym and getting a decent hair transplant rather than faffing around with all this iGent menswear nonsense. Maybe also getting a real life would help.

Why do these idiots insist on wearing their scarfs like a keffiyeh?

Because fabric dum dee dum slubby tra la la mill tra la wadding tiddly dee high-twist wotsit luxurious feel tickety boo frames the face masculine aesthetic Davide Taub oh God yes master Japanese craftsman more more Davide and I oh God don't stop bespoke oh yes yes $495 yes!

Because fabric dum dee dum slubby tra la la mill tra la wadding tiddly dee high-twist wotsit luxurious feel tickety boo frames the face masculine aesthetic Davide Taub oh God yes master Japanese craftsman more more Davide and I oh God don't stop bespoke oh yes yes $495 yes!
Homeboy could use some Taub shoulders now that you mention it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom