Disagreeable Menswear Post Of The Day

Seems one of our alums is a junior Craptom

F5597E00-CCF2-4D17-A2F9-47816BD309FA.jpeg

I usually like the Denim Dentist’s outfits. Can’t go wrong with with some solid choices in leather jacket brands, high end boots and good Japanese denim .... but the jacket + chunky shoes + lack of socks is unforgivable.

Seems one of our alums is a junior Craptom

View attachment 38347

This man dresses way better than craptom.

I usually like the Denim Dentist’s outfits. Can’t go wrong with with some solid choices in leather jacket brands, high end boots and good Japanese denim .... but the jacket + chunky shoes + lack of socks is unforgivable.

So Fok brother is angry because he sold him a leather jacket that turned polyplastic so made him eat his sweated socks as punishment?

Well done young padafok

Anyone else count how many times they've worn and washed things? Only now I'm wondering if I'm a bit odd for not keeping a log book pinned to my wardrobe door.

Anyone else count how many times they've worn and washed things? Only now I'm wondering if I'm a bit odd for not keeping a log book pinned to my wardrobe door.
I hear he also keeps a well curated collection of stained underwear. Color, extension, pattern, food of origin, etc.

To keep track of the number of wears and how infrequently they have been washed since the first soak to fit. Helps those that post their sick fades on the interwebz.
Each to their own I guess. I'm not really a jeans person. I've got a pair of Bryceland 133 which I wear fairly often. Great nap on them when they were new and they didn't lose that nap for loads of washes. I just bung them in the washing machine as and when. Miles better than LVC which are the only jeans I bought before these. Decent rise and roomy in the leg. I think their based on Levi jeans from 1940. Or something like that. I'd buy another pair.
index.jpg

View attachment 38343

Fire the photographer!
Good to see that Jordan Peterson has finally overcome his drug addiction.
I have a simple set of rules:
I can smell it - fine
Others can smell it - laundry

Each to their own I guess. I'm not really a jeans person. I've got a pair of Bryceland 133 which I wear fairly often. Great nap on them when they were new and they didn't lose that nap for loads of washes. I just bung them in the washing machine as and when. Miles better than LVC which are the only jeans I bought before these. Decent rise and roomy in the leg. I think their based on Levi jeans from 1940. Or something like that. I'd buy another pair. View attachment 38354
keeping track like that is silly from my point of view. I don't record when I have soaked my denim or how often I've washed them. I take a page out of L Lobbster 's handbook and sniff test them. Horses for courses YMMV. Anyone who uses the moniker denim dentist or anything ___dentist is a twat.

keeping track like that is silly from my point of view. I don't record when I have soaked my denim or how often I've washed them. I take a page out of L Lobbster 's handbook and sniff test them. Horses for courses YMMV. Anyone who uses the moniker denim dentist or anything ___dentist is a twat.

So you’re saying you haven’t taken the IG handle Big_Daddy_Dentist ? 😂

I'd say seventies from the broad ties. Maybe that style was fine at the time, but it looks so weird nowadays. I only would wear shorts (and not that short, but rather bermudas) at the beach and certainly without tie, socks and lace-ups. Moreover I'd say that a short-sleeved shirt is a disgrace that should be banned from any mens wardrobe, a knit polo-shirt being the only acceptable option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom