General fatness

5.5 oz bag is 5.5 servings... mucho saturated fat, not much actual nutrition.
Regular-Chips-Nutrition.gif

Smoked bone marrow last night and spread it on some bread. Holy shit was that delicious.

Even at age 38, I actually lose weight when I start working out. Down to 165, need to get back up to 170 lbs.

Suck it, fatties.

Just so many levels of "ew." there. Freaking CHEETOHS? Who eats those things?

(unless they were red hots)

Ate gingerbread marshmallows while home with influenza. Still haven't lost appreciable weight despite sweating bullets and barely eating. Booo!

The lunchtime bicycling regimen has gone to hell with snow on the ground, but the nighttime binging is on the rise!

Do not go to Bavaria to lose weight. Those little sausages, beer and wine add up.

I am finally finishing the Easter candy that is inexplicably given to childless middle-aged adults. Recent headaches may be linked to all that sugar.

My mother baked me some jam filled cookies. Cant resist, but only eating a couple a day.

Subscribed to this thread. 5.10 and 180 pounds. Trying to get rid of only 10pounds but is tough. Don't have the time to go running and all my workouts in they gym are very short: 30-40mts. It is going to pack muscle but not to lose weight. Not to me at least.

As for the food my wife is Asian., that means rice with every meal + my regular bread= full of carbs

same boat size wise but minus the asian and plus two shoulders with serious issues. hate running though.

Fat secretary inexplicably brought in like five pounds of donut holes for a very tiny office today. I think I've consumed as much as everybody else combined.

I keep meaning to try a Krispy Kreme donut. Just to see. But I would only eat about 2 donuts a year so I never think to get one.

Oooh, if you can get a fresh off the conveyor Krispy Kreme, it is fantastic. Only a true ascetic is having just one. I've stopped on the way through Pennsylvania more than once and had a meal of heart-clogging hot moist glazed yummy Krispety Kremes.
This was a crummy Dunkin. I had a pink frosted later. No lunch yet...

I don't like donuts much. I don't have a sweet tooth. I hardly eat dessert or chocolate or lollies. I'd rather salami, pickled onion, anchovies, etc

What's so special about Krispy Kreme anyway. I only see fat slobby people in those shops anyway. I can't imagine they are healthy.

Oh they're hot and light and fluffy and decadent and sweet and sticky. For a minute of two.
And they're made by that awesome automation that you can watch and see that your scrumptious pastry was untouched by human hands.

I don't like donuts much. I don't have a sweet tooth. I hardly eat dessert or chocolate or lollies. I'd rather salami, pickled onion, anchovies, etc

I'm a savoury man myself. I prefer cheese plates over the latest over sugared baked goods & confectionaries.

What's so special about Krispy Kreme anyway. I only see fat slobby people in those shops anyway. I can't imagine they are healthy.
They aren't healthy. Around 250 calorie per glazed donut. But they are incredibly delicious. The best anywhere.

But to your point - true story - the last time I was in there, I bought 8 dozen donuts for my employees. As I waited around for the order to get done, I saw a couple get a dozen and sit down and eat it in the store. Seriously, these tubbos ate at Krispy Kreme like it was a fucking restaurant, complete with sodas, napkins, etc... I couldn't believe it. I can't say I saw them finish the dozen, but they were both four in by the time I left.

Okay, some insurance peddlers swung by and left cookies. Three of them now, but no lunch at all....
I want to say that my Krispy visits were a couple splitting a half dozen. But then these people were probably twice my weight too.

It's just my subjective opinion, but Krispy Kreme are rubbish. Overly sweet and sugary, all fluff and no substance.

Personally, I really like the doughnuts from Mr Donuts in Japan. Curiously, Mr Donuts was originally a US company that opened stores in Japan back in the 1970s or, at least, some decades ago. The parent company died, but the Japanese offshoot thrived.

Their doughnuts, whilst sweet, are less tooth-rottingly so than KK's doughnuts and most of the Mr Donuts doughnuts have a somewhat heavier, more cake-like texture. Plus, Mr Donuts was making "cronuts" at least 10 years back, waaay before the whole "Oh my God, these Dominique Ansel NY cronuts are, like, so amazing" trend hit the internet.

It's just my subjective opinion, but Krispy Kreme are rubbish. Overly sweet and sugary, all fluff and no substance.
I don't see any connection between these two sentences.

Anyway, as soon as I replace the battery in my bathroom scale, I'll know whether I've fattened up like my waistband tells me I have.

Their doughnuts, whilst sweet, are less tooth-rottingly so than KK's doughnuts and most of the Mr Donuts doughnuts have a somewhat heavier, more cake-like texture. Plus, Mr Donuts was making "cronuts" at least 10 years back, waaay before the whole "Oh my God, these Dominique Ansel NY cronuts are, like, so amazing" trend hit the internet.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, there are even doughnut hipsters.

What's a cronut?
I spose I could Google it.

I'm not really up with junk food especially sweets. I haven't eaten anything but tinned tuna and other fish for 3 days. No veggies. No fruit. I've found these tins of amazing sardines with chilli and olive oil in Aldi and I can't stop. I have also had coffee, miso soup and beer and Shiraz.

It's some bastard hydrid of a croissant and a doughnut.
I could start a thread on crazy special items that I've picked up at Aldi and am binging on till supplies run out. I fear they've started to stock their Taquito Rojos, which are a knock off of Takis Fuego year round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom