- Messages
- 40,417
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
So the ex GF charged you for cleaning - fair enough.The Airbnb I stayed at in the East Village had was so loud from street noise I had to sleep at my friends and ex-gf's apt the next two nights. There was blood stain on the comforter too which really pissed me off since the cleaning fee was an additional $60.
Warren Buffett, not quite the saint he seems
Minorities exploited by Warren Buffett's mobile-home empire
Once America fully becomes a shithole, Canada won't be far behind...
you should actually read these links. would be good for you to learn a bit.Once America fully becomes a shithole, Canada won't be far behind...
I did, throwing whistleblowers in jail and arresting people who educate jurors is the sort of crap that turns a decent country into a hopeless authoritarian hellhole.you should actually read these links. would be good for you to learn a bit.
These kinds of stories make me happy to be Canadian!Good Canadian science. Drinking 120 year old beer from a bottle found in the ocean
Man who tasted 120-year-old Keith's glad it 'was beer and not pee'
Been doing it wrong my whole life.
Will I read next flossing's bad for your gums?
What thruth said about flossing. Not needed.Been doing it wrong my whole life.
Will I read next flossing's bad for your gums?
I don't have small teeth so flossing's necessary to prevent bad breathe.
Where do you come up with this stuff?
Leland - you just make this up as you go?