Good Articles That Don't Deserve Their Own Threads

The Airbnb I stayed at in the East Village had was so loud from street noise I had to sleep at my friends and ex-gf's apt the next two nights. There was blood stain on the comforter too which really pissed me off since the cleaning fee was an additional $60.
So the ex GF charged you for cleaning - fair enough.
But how was the Air BnB?
 
Shane MacGowan of the Pogues gets new teeth for Christmas
image.webp


Watch the 1 hour special on Sky Arts Sunday night

'Everest of dentistry': Shane MacGowan gets new teeth in TV special
 
you should actually read these links. would be good for you to learn a bit.
I did, throwing whistleblowers in jail and arresting people who educate jurors is the sort of crap that turns a decent country into a hopeless authoritarian hellhole.
 
Been doing it wrong my whole life.

Will I read next flossing's bad for your gums?
What thruth said about flossing. Not needed.

With ears - everyone knows you don't stick stuff in your ears - don't they?

If you have a problem with wax build up get a 3-4% hydrogen peroxide solution from the chemist shop and an eye /ear dropper and put a few drops in every few days at night -it softens up the wax. Don't put anything in your ears smaller than your hand.
 
Here's What Happened When This Company Tried Ditching Bosses

I can't count how many times I hear from coworkers that traditional companies have too many meetings and these people trying out holacracy or a flat structure ended up having even more meetings. Human beings need structure in some things and not so much in others. It's a balance.

It just goes to show that companies are organic since they're made of people and like all things in life, it's not always black or white.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom