Good Articles That Don't Deserve Their Own Threads

Whilst the degraded blue-tick British pseudo-Left obsess over personal pronouns/identities/cancelling authors they ignore the material reality of some of the poorest, most vulnerable people in Britain.

Boils my piss stuff like this

Last edited:
There is a lot, or was a lot, out in the public domain, about why the Saudi official was engaging with the terrorists, the involvement of the CIA and not transferring to the FBI. Hint: he wasn't doing it support the hijackers. He later went on to hold a job with Saudi Aramco in London. All the stuff newly declassified has been known for several years.
Whilst the degraded blue-tick British pseudo-Left obsess over personal pronouns/identities/cancelling authors they ignore the material reality of some of the poorest, most vulnerable people in Britain.

Boils my piss stuff like this

Thought exactly the same thing when I saw the clips of the documentary. Fretting over correct pronouns, toppling statues and rioting to rename streets, whilst those around the corner are living in Dickensian conditions, strikes me as rather decadent and self indulgent. Is it not the folly of our times?

1631622326359.png

Did they just drop the mask for the staged red carpet photo or for the whole night?

feel like this is tailor made for Pimpernel Smith Pimpernel Smith and formby002 formby002

It makes an assumption that university education is the answer for all in terms of career and mating. It isn't and many professions would be better served by purely vocation training and professional recognized qualifications e.g. accountancy.

Personally, I have zero interest in which courses are weighted towards which gender and any forced attempt to re-balance it. More women do primary school teaching degrees, that seems alright to me. Also for the men who do it as well. No issue so long as those who go into it are competent, professional and not a danger to kids.

Those who want to mate will and going to university or not, isn't going to be a hindrance to that.

Not that it has any bearing on a very serious topics but holy fuck is that a hot gymnast showing some major sideboob at a Congressional hearing???

View attachment 41705

Thought it was Aly raisman....but it's not.

Pimpernel Smith Pimpernel Smith this seems like its up your alley

It's a problem and some of the comments are right: you have coffee shops and the selling of weed legal, but the industrial growing of it isn't. Not legalising the full supply-chain means the Hell's Angels and the Moroccan gangs have flourished. And not in a good way.

The other factor is the extremely light sentences for being a gang member or killer, then if you want to locate your criminal enterprise in Europe, then the Netherlands is an ideal location. Even the Liverpool mafia were in on that.

They have a big problem now with bent cops being paid-off and young men on the dole driving around with very sporty Mercedes which is the car make of choice for the young 20/30 something gangsta' who pays for everything in cash. And it's very blatant here in and around The Hague.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom