Introduce Yourself

Journeyman

Supporter

holinchen

Greetings all! More than happy to join the DW community. Long time reader of Permanentstyle, follower of Saman Amel, Thearmoury, andreasoul and etc.
Although guiltily I do enjoy some of Mr. Crompton's fits, his take on certain things tends to irk me sometimes.

I've only stumbled across DW this morning, and I have been amazed by Mr. Doghouse and LKD's outfits. Although I wonder what sartorial advice you gents would offer for an early 20s college student like me. (Currently, i've been looking for suit makers since RTW seldom fits due to my 6'5 figure)

Rambo

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
Supporter
Although I wonder what sartorial advice you gents would offer for an early 20s college student like me.
here's some quick advice - don't spend a ton of money. buy a couple of cheap simple essentials and then slowly build out from there. no one gives a fuck what you're wearing in college.

fxh

OG Party Suit Wearer
Supporter
I've only stumbled across DW this morning, and I have been amazed by Mr. Doghouse and LKD's outfits. Although I wonder what sartorial advice you gents would offer for an early 20s college student like me.
Advice:: Stay away from internet and especially Instagram and men's clothes forums.

HTH

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
Greetings all! More than happy to join the DW community. Long time reader of Permanentstyle, follower of Saman Amel, Thearmoury, andreasoul and etc.
Although guiltily I do enjoy some of Mr. Crompton's fits, his take on certain things tends to irk me sometimes.

I've only stumbled across DW this morning, and I have been amazed by Mr. Doghouse and LKD's outfits. Although I wonder what sartorial advice you gents would offer for an early 20s college student like me. (Currently, i've been looking for suit makers since RTW seldom fits due to my 6'5 figure)

Dress well, but dress like someone your age, not like an old man in a suit who hangs out on mens clothing fora.

Top Bottom