Labor News, Union News, Workplace Stories, & How The Working Man Continually Gets Fucked Over

Fwiffo Fwiffo you're a corporate man you might appreciate this.

That reads more like a systems integration issue coupled with the drama that comes with a lot of employees and a rigid vertical hierarchy for approvals.

I don't know why you think I'm a corporate man like Bezos. My mother came into this country worked as a waitress at a chain restaurant and my father had to work in a church - being an atheist - and came from a family whose paternal grandfather was a ditch digger.

That reads more like a systems integration issue coupled with the drama that comes with a lot of employees and a rigid vertical hierarchy for approvals.

I don't know why you think I'm a corporate man like Bezos. My mother came into this country worked as a waitress at a chain restaurant and my father had to work in a church - being an atheist - and came from a family whose paternal grandfather was a ditch digger.
Iirc you’re the only one here who is corporate management other than pimpy

1640966333872.png

This one is for you, Grand Potentate Grand Potentate . Start plotting!

That's awful, if true, particularly as he states his bonus is stipulated in his employment contract.

Does the US have an industrial relations commission, or fair work commission, that people can appeal to concerning employment and wage decisions?

That's awful, if true, particularly as he states his bonus is stipulated in his employment contract.
Oh it’s absolutely true. It’s how we’re treated by employers here.

Does the US have an industrial relations commission, or fair work commission, that people can appeal to concerning employment and wage decisions?
Yes various departments. None of the function particularly well nor do employers fear them.

Et tu, Brute?

[–]traptuary[S] 157 points 2 hours ago
What they’re referring to when they say “Mayo Clinic has expressed its gratitude in many ways for the dedication and commitment of staff” - They gave us the option to jump through hoops for a $500 visa gift card, and we also got a mug & a cookie.

They're also clawing back those funds dispersed to local companies owned by foreign firms where the top holding/headquarter company made a profit and paid their executives bonuses.

You have to have had year over year loss of revenue to qualify in the local firm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom