Moderation Station

I don't think it's the right move, but it's your party.
I concur.
Well its already done, so there's no use crying over spilled milk. His editing of the posts had already shit up the thread continuity, so it seemed pointless to let them stay and effectively be insulted at the same time. Manually editing the posts to ... ala Vox wouldn't have done anything to restore continuity to the threads either.

I've asked very politely to be banned. I think it's a reasonable request. Please see to it.
I'm not banning you. There is no divorce in this relationship. You're stuck with me forever. Like if I was Barbara Streisand and you were an effeminate gay man.

So I can't even post in the fred named after me where my posts were squirreled away to. makes sense. Still not sure why i haven't been banned. Everyone is clearly in favour of it, and I clearly deserve it.

Please ban me. I will donate a double sawbuck to the site following my banning.
You can't post in your thread?

So I can't even post in the fred named after me where my posts were squirreled away to. makes sense. Still not sure why i haven't been banned. Everyone is clearly in favour of it, and I clearly deserve it.

Please ban me. I will donate a double sawbuck to the site following my banning.

I think you can post in any Fred you want. No one wants you banned but you. You are still even able to post about your anal cleaning habits....oh, just reread that post, you wrote anathema not enema. Don't know what anathema means. Sounds Greek though

How can anyone who writes words that I can't understand be banned?*

* see Sartodi Napoli Sartodi Napoli

Oh c'mon man. You clearly banned me from it. Own up to it. I agree, you should have done so, but to pretend you didn't is just dishonest and shitty.

View attachment 4654
Dammit, sorry about that. I meant to keep you from going on a thread rampage and accidentally took away your reply privileges as well. My bad. You can reply now.

I will pay $50 to be banned. If any of you mods have the power I will send it directly to your account instead of to Rambo.

I am a damn fascist with his house plenty of frames of the Duce and Franco. Please hail me.
I will receive 50€ to be hailed.

No, if I took your $$ in exchange for being banned I would just send it to Sarto so he can get his pictures of the Village People, Bruce Jenner and Richard Simmons framed.

You would not be able to live with yourself knowing that

No, if I took your $$ in exchange for being banned I would just send it to Sarto so he can get his pictures of the Village People, Bruce Jenner and Richard Simmons framed.

You would not be able to live with yourself knowing that

I only know the Village, not the others ( thanks God i guess)

I wanted to ban Mister Rustler, but that cat avatar is so cute.
Have some demerit badges instead.
thumbnail.asp
thumbnail.asp
thumbnail.asp

Moved all that Sartodi shit out to Random Thoughts in MC. Lets keep this thread moderation related.

Can only Sarto post in his repository now? Says I have insufficient privileges.

Can only Sarto post in his repository now? Says I have insufficient privileges.
Yes I thought it would be an easy way for Thruth Thruth and I to be able to move his horseshit without too much interference. Its not exactly easy busting up conversations and moving things around without leaving everything a fucking mess afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom