Moderation Station

Other than being a complete and total fruitcake, nothing. He sent a goodbye cruel world PM to me and quit so we showed him the door.

yep. by request. more than happy to let him back in though.

of course, he still watches over us...

Why let him back in? If being a complete and total fruitcake is enough to get you banned, then he should be the first to go. Oh, after Noodles Noodles , perhaps.
Or perhaps not all fruitcakes were created equal?

Why let him back in? If being a complete and total fruitcake is enough to get you banned, then he should be the first to go. Oh, after Noodles Noodles , perhaps.
Or perhaps not all fruitcakes were created equal?
Many people enjoy his brand of entertainment and lunacy. Admittedly, its a pain in the ass for me, but I would think that it might lighten the load for Thruth Thruth .
he was voted best poster of 2014
and is helping Thruth Thruth to be voted best proxy poster of 2015
Thruth's already taken that title.

Why the hate bro?

No hate, just an example. I think it's strange to ban someone for being a fruitcake. I thought they did that at SF, but apparently here as well. Yes, Alfanauts was annoying at times, but should he be banned? Don't think so. Being a fruitcake isn't a bad thing.

Many people enjoy his brand of entertainment and lunacy. Admittedly, its a pain in the ass for me, but I would think that it might lighten the load for Thruth Thruth .

Thruth's already taken that title.

hear hear

he was voted best poster of 2014
and is helping Thruth Thruth to be voted best proxy poster of 2015

and i forgot to mention this was after

SartodiNapoli said:
i was voted best poster two years on a row!

on sf!

never managed to find these sf popularity polls though

Best poster = voted so by getting the ban hammer often?

Have been reading his posts from when he was different personas. He certainly has changed his tune about who and what he loved in #menswear

Best poster = voted so by getting the ban hammer often?

Have been reading his posts from when he was different personas. He certainly has changed his tune about who and what he loved in #menswear

what consistencies between the various personas did you establish?

what consistencies between the various personas did you establish?

Orphaned suit jackets and denim for one. Broken English. Fascism. Morroquians. BorrelliLove™ Love of nut bar politicians

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Sarto's trolling is getting out of hand so I banned him from a bunch of threads and the news forum. Verrihappy has been banned from the Agreeable thread because he just can't seem to figure out the fucking difference between what he thinks agreeable and disagreeable are.

Sarto's trolling is getting out of hand so I banned him from a bunch of threads and the news forum. Verrihappy has been banned from the Agreeable thread because he just can't seem to figure out the fucking difference between what he thinks agreeable and disagreeable are.

youre referring to his incarnation SodoSEmite?

https://plus.google.com/113385953017256016363/posts/XHGsX62aSHW

James Rothschild III: Manifesto to all the Jews of the Universe published in "The Morning Post" of London, on Sept. 6, 1920, reproduced his Manifesto to all the Jews of the Universe:

1) "The union which we desire to found will not be a French, English, Irish or German union, but a Jewish one, a Universal one! Other peoples and races are divided into nationalities; we alone have no co-citizens, but exclusively co-religionaries".

2) "A Jew will under no circumstances become the friend of a Christian or a Moslem before the moment arrives, when the light of the Jewish faith, the only religion of reason, will shine all over the world! Scattered amongst other nations, we desire primarily to be and remain immutably Jews. Our nationality is the religion of our fathers and to recognize no other nationality.

3) We are living in foreign lands and we cannot trouble about the ambitions of countries entirely alien to us.

4) "The Jewish teaching must cover the whole earth! No matter, where fate should lead - though scattered all over the earth, you must always consider yourselves members of a chosen race. If you realize that the faith of your forefathers is your only patriotism, - if you recognize that; notwithstanding the nationalities you have embraced, you always remain and everywhere form one and only nation, - if you believe that Jewry only is one and only religious and political truth, - if you are convinced of this, you Jews of the Universe, then come and give ear to our appeal and prove your consent".

5) "Our cause is great and holy, and its success is guaranteed"
6) "Catholicism, our immemorial enemy, is lying in the dust, mortally wounded in the head. The net which Jewry is throwing over the globe of the earth is widening and spreading daily"

7) "The time is near, when Jerusalem will become the house of prayer for all nations and peoples, and the banner of Jewish mono-deity will be unfurled and hoisted on the most distant shores".

8) "Let us avail ourselves of all circumstances. Our might is immense - learn to adopt this might for our cause".

9) "What have you to be afraid of?"

10) "The day is not distant when all the riches and treasures of the earth will become the property of the Children of Israel".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom