Music Of The Moment

The Whitburn Brass Band from Scotland.

They are an amateur band with no public name recognition, yet they give world class performances here that will blow you away.

Then a modest bloke with no name recognition gives a cornet performance that matches the best of `em. A real tear jerker.

Last edited:
Its unbeleivable that that song, which is from the Sign 'O' The Times album was released in 1987. 33 years ago!!!!

The super deluxe version has been released this week!

There's a good article on the album in The Telegraph, but behind the paywall.

My uncle taped it for me back when it was originally released and it was like pow! This paisley pansy prince is not what I thought he was. He was just utterly ahead of the game, but then he lost the ability to pull a consistent definitive album together.

The super deluxe version has been released this week!

There's a good article on the album in The Telegraph, but behind the paywall.

My uncle taped it for me back when it was originally released and it was like pow! This paisley pansy prince is not what I thought he was. He was just utterly ahead of the game, but then he lost the ability to pull a consistent definitive album together.

I think every Prince album is patchy, with perhaps the exception of Parade which I consider his best album. Sign O the Times would have made a killer album if it had been edited down to a single rather than a double. in fact IIRC it was edited down from a triple to a double at the insistence of his then record company Warner Bros.

I watched the Sign o the times concert in Rotterdam that summer...

I tried some of this mainstream music posted here and it scared me off. The energy is so dark and negative in so much music in the last 60 years. I like my music to be innocent these days. I ran away from negative music (most of it) years ago. It opens up portals and brings you to places that human beings have no place being (probably because much of it is occult), it is supernatural and nasty because it creates memories and can bring you to those places, and it can create bad habits. It is the devil's music....it changes mindsets.

I tried some of this mainstream music posted here and it scared me off. The energy is so dark and negative in so much music in the last 60 years. I like my music to be innocent these days. I ran away from negative music (most of it) years ago. It opens up portals and brings you to places that human beings have no place being (probably because much of it is occult), it is supernatural and nasty because it creates memories and can bring you to those places, and it can create bad habits. It is the devil's music....it changes mindsets.

You better believe it mate:

I have been heavily into music for most of my life, so l do know the dangers when listening to certain types. Much music is not just about sound, it goes much further because the bad stuff taps into a source full of various energetic messages which are bad. That is why l don't mess with it anymore.

messages = not meanings from songs, no no.
messages = energies from the spirit world that connect to YOU. They can transform you! Music these days is very dangerous stuff and not innocent like many think it is.

I had a bad occult experience once through a song. Very bad things happened. I won't tell my experience here because it is heavy and deep, and besides, no-one would believe it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom