News You Can Lose

What will change is that the nutty neocons will get us into another war or two. Assholes, we voted you in to impeach Obama, repeal the ACA, and cut spending.

What will change is that the nutty neocons will get us into another war or two. Assholes, we voted you in to impeach Obama, repeal the ACA, and cut spending.

Nothing will change. All these guys play for the same team: American corporate interests. If you thing either side will create a difference other than placation, get a copy of 1984.

ACA will not be completely repealed, but parts of it will be modified which I hope.

The funny thing was after elections, all of my black friends on FB started venting. I kept thinking to myself that D party has not done anything to get the blacks out of poverty and violence, not sure why they keep voting for them.

I wish there was a third party called common sense party

I wish there was a third party called common sense party
Have you heard of the Libertarians? Last I heard they are the largest, growing, third party that the establishment duopoly stifles. Nerds will always say they can't win. One, it takes a few losing elections with them building up steam. Two, it's better to vote for what you want and not get it than to vote for something that you don't want and win it.

Last edited:
Miley alert: Kim Kardashian needs attention and is showing he big ugly fat ass on some magazine.

Black dudes are happy.

Ferguson. The family went to Geneva to seek "justice" from the UN. Like the rest of the world really gives a shit with all the crap that's going on.

Women that show their tits for us should not be referred in that manner
What if flat?
nothing there
FEMEN-Protestors-At-The-Vatican-08-760x570.jpg

Included solely for lulz
FEMEN-Protestors-At-The-Vatican-04-760x570.jpg
In related news, Molly Shannon is apparently on some show called The Millers.
And now has huge cans.

He didn't face a grand jury but he was absutely charged with smoking crack. He was only found guilty of possession because some evil whore entrapped him to smoke it before sex.

He was caught driving drunk like 100 times and never got in trouble for it. He was on the take big time as well. The guy was 100% old Chicago/New Orleans criminal. He kept getting elected because in the 80s DC was all black and they didn't care he was corrupt as all fuck.

That crack video is funny as shit.

This one may actually warrant a thread, but only one way to find out.
Abercrombie & Fitch's creepy youth-obsessed septuagenarian CEO, Mike Jeffries, is retiring.

The only thing she is doing is grandstanding. Looking at her political record in conjunction with this speech makes it laughable.

Speaking of grandstanding, I just can't help myself:

#2 - Never listen to a political promise. The illusion of choice is based on them. They're designed to blame the other team when they fail so that it appears your guy is trying yet always seem to protect the $ that got them elected. Politicians all know it's bullshit, but they pretend to try for the sake of the masses that are stupid enough to vote.

You can rest assured this shitbird will get passed. Everyone in the big club has paid in for it, and the lackey politicians have no choice but to follow thru.

What Warren is doing is indeed a grandstand. She sees some political benefit for her selfish interests so she's spoken out. She doesn't really give a shit about this topic.

Russia raised its interest rates to 17%.

Another fruitcake shooter is on the loose in Pennsylvania. I think it's something in the water.

5'11" multimillionaire First Lady Michelle Obama went shopping at Target and was asked for help reaching an object on a shelf. She then whined that this plea for assistance was racist.

He did it for the overtime pay
Exactly. The party line is budget cuts and understaffed overworked cops. The truth is overpaid easy work with lots of available extra money. And you agree to a slightly higher risk of getting killed or maimed, but not the highest risk.

Exactly. The party line is budget cuts and understaffed overworked cops. The truth is overpaid easy work with lots of available extra money. And you agree to a slightly higher risk of getting killed or maimed, but not the highest risk.

Fuck ya. It's an open secret with detectives especially: they just go out and frisk a few corner boys and bingo, boat payment covered. They don't give a shit otherwise, they do it for the overtime pay.

Joe Cocker, previously not dead, is now dead.
He is perhaps best known as the guy that did that bad Beatles cover used as The Wonder Years theme song.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom