Odd Things Seen Daily By Me

All you can eat sushi - I just saw a pregnant woman walk in. I wouldn't say I see pregnant women frequent these establishments, but I do see children quite often participate.
 
People with their shopping pull carts going into revolving doors. If you have issues fitting your pull cart and yourself in, do you really think you should push the revolving door?
 
All you can eat sushi sounds like a good idea. Never seen one here.

I'd be mad for an all you can eat antipasto place.
 
All you can eat sushi sounds like a good idea. Never seen one here.

No, mate, it isn't. It's a cheap ploy by Asians who pretend to be Japanese to sell you fish that is barely sushi grade. That's if you get anything besides avocado by the second or third round or some parasite hasn't burst from your organs.
 
Bugger. Sounds not to good. Best sashimi I've had was when staying with friend Iguchi San up in the hills and we drove to Nigaata and got fresh fish at market then took it home, sliced it up and scoffed it with sake. Funnily he didn't put it in fridge but left it out for the next 3 days.
 
Can't upload it from my phone but i see the most elegantly dressed woman at an event I'm shooting and her boyfriend is a complete fucking slob with the collo Americano and weird gingham patches on the elbows of the jacket.
 
God damn haven't had any Pacific fish in years. Need to go to New York just to get some Atlantic sashimi.

I miss eating monkfish liver and bluefish.
 
Now the autumn cool is settling in, parents irk me when they wear heavier coats and jackets but let their children run around in t-shirts.
 
Out by the reflecting pond over the Thanksgiving weekend, someone had a little get together. Most likely degenerates (white trash and/or other lower elements of the population). How do I know? By the quality of the beverages:

Old Style Pilsner is Saskatewan's favourite prole/ghetto/welfare/farmer/Indian beer, AKA Pil, Saskatchewan Champagne, Sner, Vitamin P, Pilly Pop. Palm Bay Sparkling Vodka beverege - has to be ghetto if it is referred to as a beverage. In a can no less. Plus they were crouching in the bushes across from a hospital where most likely they were visiting a relative who was ejected during a rollover on an Indian reserve gravel road.

Each can lovingly crushed on completion.

image.webp
 
Out by the reflecting pond over the Thanksgiving weekend, someone had a little get together. Most likely degenerates (white trash and/or other lower elements of the population). How do I know? By the quality of the beverages:

Old Style Pilsner is Saskatewan's favourite prole/ghetto/welfare/farmer/Indian beer, AKA Pil, Saskatchewan Champagne, Sner, Vitamin P, Pilly Pop. Palm Bay Sparkling Vodka beverege - has to be ghetto if it is referred to as a beverage. In a can no less. Plus they were crouching in the bushes across from a hospital where most likely they were visiting a relative who was ejected during a rollover on an Indian reserve gravel road.

Each can lovingly crushed on completion.

View attachment 9493
Welfare/farmer what's the difference these days? Here the farmers get more government money and also get to disparage others getting less government money.
 
Well, heard this one via mobile:

Goddamn Jehovah's Wittnesses. Out at the new place there is a driveway gate that is shut to prevent the Indian free-range cattle from getting in. Fuckers opened it and drove down the drive to the house. Left the gate open and Ricky the Indian bull walked in as he will do if given an opening because there is nice grass to munch.

My contractor's son rings me and says listen to this and puts his mobile on speaker. His dad George - a hulk of a man - is hauling the Jehovah's out of their car cursing them and threatening to kill them and send them to see Jehovah sooner than expected. Then he makes them - two guys and a girl chase Ricky the bull out of the yard.

I will ring the Kingdom Hall tomorrow and have a chat with them about their trespassing ways.
 
I first saw this last year but they seem to be a growing lot. They have a stand with a bunch of books, something you'd see in a bookstore, and it's always manned by two people. On one of the stands, it says "What does the Bible really teach you?" No one really talks to them although I have to give them credit, besides the Black History Month (...year) gents, these religious nuts are dressed pretty nice and seem to stand there no matter the elements. But what do they hope to do really? I passed by once walking with someone and I probably spoke too loud saying, "The Bible? It's not going to teach you what God intended. God didn't write the Bible. Man did."
 
Isn't that the JW or SDA - I get them mixed up. At least they are polite in a genuine way.

I hate those fuckin chuggers that are everywhere now trying to be friendly and engage in conversation. They have even infested the suburbs. Asking me how was my day. My usual retort does put hem off a bit though. I refuse to give to any charity that uses chuggers or cold callers. I stopped giving to MSF for that reason.
 
Isn't that the JW or SDA - I get them mixed up.

You're right. They're Jehovah's Witness. I never quite understood why one would be evangelical if there is a pre-determined number of people who can go into heaven. Isn't it easier to kick everyone out and increase your chances?
 
Homeless people panhandling with a dog. Honestly, you can't even feed and care for yourself so how are you going to manage with the dog?
 
image.webp
image.webp
image.webp
image.webp
Had an arguement with Siri just to see what it would be like.

I took issue with her inability to comprehend the name of my town when I asked her what the temperature was.

Her interpretation was:

"What is the temperature in Cliffs @'s sketch one" and then she gave me the temp in Cliff New Mexico

I took issue with her because she could correctly understand Nacogdoches but not Clavet Saskatchewan

She got uppity for a bit then promised to do better.

It is easy to see when her AI resets and starts over in the conversation
 
Why are you arguing with a computer?

Just wanted to see how long it could carry on a conversation since it is constructed to pretend it is sentient

It made an error so I wanted to see how it defended itself
 
Just wanted to see how long it could carry on a conversation since it is constructed to pretend it is sentient

You're watching too many movies. I've spoken to some people who are barely sentient and I'm sure they have more grey matter than your mobile.
 
You're watching too many movies. I've spoken to some people who are barely sentient and I'm sure they have more grey matter than your mobile.

I don't work with Germans so I'll take your word for it.

Ze Germans would answer my questions forthwith unlike Siri
 
For the past few days, I've been seeing this new panhandler, homeless or simply deranged man about two blocks away from me.

He has a Santa Claus hat on and attempts to dance by moving side to side and occasionally kicking out a leg. He holds on to a cardboard with a picture of a piano with both arms as if he's playing an accordion. On the ground is a nylon string bag that's always empty. I thought he was panhandling until I realise the cardboard doesn't have a hole for donations and cash thrown at the ground would easily be blown away.

He sings Christmas carols with an Indian accent, but only knows a few lines to each one. When he's at a loss of words, he moves on to the next carol.
 
For the past few days, I've been seeing this new panhandler, homeless or simply deranged man about two blocks away from me.

He has a Santa Claus hat on and attempts to dance by moving side to side and occasionally kicking out a leg. He holds on to a cardboard with a picture of a piano with both arms as if he's playing an accordion. On the ground is a nylon string bag that's always empty. I thought he was panhandling until I realise the cardboard doesn't have a hole for donations and cash thrown at the ground would easily be blown away.

He sings Christmas carols with an Indian accent, but only knows a few lines to each one. When he's at a loss of words, he moves on to the next carol.
So your meetup with thruth and arnathor was a bit confusing for you?
 
Now that it's closer to winter - people wearing overcoats with the labels on their sleeves. Yes I really need to know you're wearing London Fog.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom