Protests Across The Globe

Pimpernel Smith

again, i think the haze from your drugs are clouding your vision.
You say that, and yet you post some stuff about Andy Ngo - the frontline journalist - that only proves he is scourge of the Antifa-kind.

The Feds were right to move in, several weeks where the law of the land has fallen silent, the Mayor complicit.

Andy the fascist deserved getting his ass neat. /s
They fear him, therefore he must be right.

More cathedrals and churchs burn. Nantes and Texas are the latest.
They burn our culture and they expect us to be merciful.

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
More cathedrals and churchs burn. Nantes and Texas are the latest.

Our politicians are quite happy with this. Not sure about draining the swamp. It’s gone past that.

Probably need a Pol Pot figure to strip out the worst of the elites and work them to death in the fields.
What church in Texas just burned?

Rambo

Fucked Walker In The Face
Supporter
You say that, and yet you post some stuff about Andy Ngo - the frontline journalist - that only proves he is scourge of the Antifa-kind.
'the frontline journalist'. hahahahahahahahahahahahaaha. god you right wing rubes really will just believe any old shit people put on the internet wont you?

The Feds were right to move in, several weeks where the law of the land has fallen silent, the Mayor complicit.
the mayor is asking them to leave

They fear him, therefore he must be right.
they fear getting doxxed by him or having their stories misreported on the internet and getting snatched up by the new secret police

They burn our culture and they expect us to be merciful.
our culture? now who's giving away the game?

Kingstonian

“What church in Texas just burned?”

https://www.dressedwell.net/posts/245240/react?reaction_id=1

Take your pick :-

Rambo

Supporter
Meanwhile, the corporate fight back continues:

quote from the article:

“Red Bull has just shown the way forward for all who want to prevent a total Marxist-style takeover of business and government in America,” comments Revolver News.
“There is no appeasing these people, the only way forward is to fire them as quickly as possible, and with no mercy. Err on the side of firing everyone, if need be.”
looks like you need to start reading revolver news!

Pimpernel Smith

Britain IS NOT the US.

Stop being so egocentric.
The young lady in question, who has spent 8 years studying at Oxford-Brookes, is play acting. Very immature and dangerous. She mentioned David Lammy, no stranger to cheap race baiting tricks himself e.g. Grenfell.

Bench marked against most of Europe, the UK is much more welcoming society. You see a vibrant BAME middle and professional class.

Rambo

Supporter
Britain IS NOT the US.

Stop being so egocentric.
i am not being egocentric whatsoever. im concerned with the group of the society, something which you guys seem to keep glossing over in your assessments of how great everything is.

formby002

i am not being egocentric whatsoever. im concerned with the group of the society, something which you guys seem to keep glossing over in your assessments of how great everything is.
You are projecting America's problems onto other societies. You are being egocentric.

formby002

The young lady in question, who has spent 8 years studying at Oxford-Brookes, is play acting. Very immature and dangerous. She mentioned David Lammy, no stranger to cheap race baiting tricks himself e.g. Grenfell.

Bench marked against most of Europe, the UK is much more welcoming society. You see a vibrant BAME middle and professional class.
Its far more. Look at its sports teams, look at its government. Britain is far ahead of any European country.

formby002

Not on the bike lane, or weather fronts....
One of the things I always found amusing was the screaming by Remainers about xenophobic Britain, and the holding of the EU as some kind of nirvana. Complete ignorance.

A view, I may add, also held by a couple of clueless posters on this forum too.

Rambo

Supporter
You are projecting America's problems onto other societies. You are being egocentric.
No im openly discussing racial disparities in other societies. You're blind to think that black and brown people don't get discriminated against in britain the same way they do in the US.

formby002

You aren't.

You're making stupid comments which led to my accusation of egocentricity.

Firstly, the British police guarding monuments IS IN NO WAY the equivalent of the KKK, they are upholding the RULE OF LAW. If they want the statues removing fine, but they go through the democratic process to remove them. NO MOB RULE.

And secondly, agreeing that British Blacks should form armed militias against Whites and the Police is about as breathtakingly stupid as you can get. Take a look at the UK crime statistics.

If you want a race war in the US, go ahead, have one....but don't promote that bullshit in mine.

Last edited:

Rambo

Supporter
You aren't.

You're making stupid comments which led to my accusation of egocentricity.

Firstly, the British police guarding monuments IS IN NO WAY the equivalent of the KKK, they are upholding the RULE OF LAW. If they want the statues removing fine, but they go through the democratic process to remove them. NO MOB RULE.

And secondly, agreeing that British Blacks should form armed militias against Whites and the Police is about as breathtakingly stupid as you can get. Take a look at the UK crime statistics.

If you want a race war in the US, go ahead, have one....but don't promote that bullshit in mine.
keeping your head in the sand has worked for this long might as well keep it going.

Top Bottom