Ridiculous Stories In The News

according to my labour laws I can.
Flex scheduling has made it hard for us. If I find someone skiving off on social media, they will claim they were taking an early lunch at that moment and HR will tell me to downgrade to a ‘coaching opportunity’.

Flex scheduling has made it hard for us. If I find someone skiving off on social media, they will claim they were taking an early lunch at that moment and HR will tell me to downgrade to a ‘coaching opportunity’.
harder to do on the public side, yes. would be the same for me in that setting because it would be unionized. my other private-public sector gig has none of that.

AAF698ED-0670-444B-B3B6-B2E2CD0CE2C9.jpeg

I see she is a serial TikTok dumb cunt.

This is so funny.

"For instance, she had assumed that her boyfriend worked full-time with a flexible schedule, but later realised that he was only in part-time employment, a fact that she hadn’t picked up on due to him working remotely."

Women...always about the money financial security

“I had thought that he had moved home with his mom due to the pandemic like a number of people had, but months later I learned that he had been there for five years and didn’t plan to move out,”

How much did she really know him?

“It went from being in our own little private world to suddenly meeting five new faces per day. I would secretly wish I could run back home to the TV and sofa. I knew he felt the same, meeting my family one day and then coming to bottomless brunch with my friends the next. He looked deflated by the end, and we just found it all a lot.”

A more forceful women would just cut the man's friends and family out. A timid one will moan to the BBC.

Fuck that. Jail that bird!
You domicile somewhere, you have to pay the taxes.

The usual get-out-of-paying-taxes-being-domiciled-nowhere is living 3 months here, there and everywhere. Having 3 properties or hotel living for several months of the year.

Who the $@%$ Ok'd this?

This incident is now a part of the new federal Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Planning curriculum, as an example of what not to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom