Sartodinapoli's iGent Dictionary

I'm not the greatest interpreter. I think the desired words would be realize(d), disrespect(ing), and ridicule. Overtroll is a new compound word, and a fitting one, a superlative or emphatic form of troll(ing).

from another thread, an entry by the master of the language himself
By the way, after some years trying to learn that language, more for the Sarto´s dictionary;

Stylish; euphemism for tacky ugly mad, will never be a classic proper dresser but a demoniac and a profanator of dressing codes, an histeric.

UK fashion, if Savile Row is crap noways, imagine this fashionistos, here is the example.

Fashion; a good ghey described what fashion was on the late XIX, so snuff said.

histrionics

That's a new one, I don't know what it means, but he just used that one. Sator, please explain what that means.

First time I see it and because I know how he talks, I thought he was making it up.

My answer on the other forum to one of my usual haters, a tacky who was shill of gheyanii.

No, is not the point i am missing, i have said tons of times there are far better tailors a few corners away from the "God of tailoring for bloggers" that is an unrespected house in Naples nowadays called Rubinacci, and even master tailors who does far better suits at 1/10 the price can be found around the corner.
Since years is my speech repetead tons of times around this forum but for insulters as my now ignored and reported member and others i am a troll and a faker and hold on for this obnoxious fact; you have to be tailor or artist to criticise any kind of " art", while on my case i am by the way, but as i said, how many critics of whatever do that thing themselves.
Ridiculous and inmature right? Those are my usual haters, that are just 5 or so but are all the time posting here and there instead of having a real job and do anything for the society, curiously all are or seem bloggers with a very *** taste and i suspect Pitti door people who just follow hypes without having a clue about fit, style or tailoring, fashionistas. That is what i have always expossed.
Now some pics to ilustrate their " classic style and knowledge" and a pic of their idol, Lucca on another ( great for those)
defective DB that is the topic so they tranquilise a bit and stay happy for today with "style", and another bad dresser as well hyped by this people, here is their daily dose so they tranquilise and stay high. Ralph Lauren on DB and 0 style
Kind of "·classic dressers" i suspect my haters dress like as well as imitate, they beat David Niven himself, what a class, pure XIX Century Victorian age.

And this, perfect fit for my haters and Rubinacci fans, those who even say i do not exist.

Edit, failed to paste the pics, here are;

http://www.styleforum.net/t/67010/double-breasted-style/1620#post_7589739

Badspoke: a portmanteau of bad and bespoke. The product or service proviced by untailors, usually using fussed construction and screwing upt he sleeve pitch to save 10cm of cloth. Kiton laughs at badspoke.

Badspoke: a portmanteau of bad and bespoke. The product or service proviced by untailors, usually using fussed construction and screwing upt he sleeve pitch to save 10cm of cloth. Kiton laughs at badspoke.

Madrid untailors; those who dare to say they beat Savile or Naples while all what they do is overpriced industrial sizing passed as badspoke by adding a few handwork and of poor quality.

Badspokers scammers.

Quite true. Upon demounting the Missus last night, she looked at me and said "it is clear to me you suffer from deep narcissism as you fail to look into my eyes when we make love."
I said, "don't be such a tacky, do we not burn like a tire on a riot on Napoli?"
I am now sleeping in the barn.
I'll bet you didn't even get to mount - much less demount.

Last edited:
The Tailor of Seville : a term used to describe a Spanish shit maker studying in Napoli. Not to be confused with The Barber of Seville or A Tailor of Savile Row or The Tailor of Panama

Last edited:
Desinformed - a lack of knowledge or possessing the wrong knowledge of a topic. Ignorance

Lessy - short for lesbian, this is the female form of degenerate sodomite. If an untailor has a daughter, there is a good chance of her being a lessy.

I have noticed usage of protocole and preveal today, as well as amerekan and demount.
Can someone explain this High Tailoring thing?

"High tailoring", liberal translation of Italian "Alta sartoria". The ultimate opposite to "untailoring".
Highest level of tailoring on this planet. Impossible to be performed by those who sold out to tacky bloggers.

Excomulgate - surprisingly, an actual English word more usually in the form excomulgstes. An alternative to excommunicate(ed)

Spanish Sleeves - refers to improper sleeve pitch on all Spanish suit/odd jackets because all Madrid tailoring is the worst that has ever existed

Hunting Unmen - the search for homosexual encounters on "mens" bathrooms. May be on Madrid or Napoli. May involve Murrockians

Social Dangerous Goblins - those in society suffering from mental afflictions - including all Spanish tailors and many Neapolitan tailors - who are predisposed to scamming, kidnapping and raping; often all at the same time.

Brand Whore Ignorants - refers to the collective group of detractors and haters of Sartodinapoli

1 Stitch per Kilometer - a sarcastic phrase to used to describe the poor handwork of Spanish shirtmakers as personified by Langatatanga

Half Slap - what a shill blogger will receive if he asks for free products from reputable Neapolitan craftsman and as are sissys and can get spinal damage forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom