The Football/Soccer Thread

International games have become a nuisance. No fun and passion in it anymore. Faggot Joachim Löw with his friendship to Germany destroying Angela Merkel has ruined it for me. From a footballing point of view, I think the Eyetalians could win the title.
Most football is rubbish now. Premier league and euro competitions are a prime example. World Cup the same - Swiss crook Sepp Blatter and his cohorts.

Please expand on Joachim comment. He did win a lot of games in his pomp. I don’t know how he gets on with mutti. His Beatle haircut is odd for a man of his age but at least he has a good head of hair.

Most football is rubbish now. Premier league and euro competitions are a prime example. World Cup the same - Swiss crook Sepp Blatter and his cohorts.

Please expand on Joachim comment. He did win a lot of games in his pomp. I don’t know how he gets on with mutti. His Beatle haircut is odd for a man of his age but at least he has a good head of hair.

He is a true faggot, especially in his demeanour. He is crooked and simply cannot be upfront, likes to axe people quietly. Cunt. See Michael Ballack who‘d been a fantastic skipper before. Besides, a childless epitome of ugliness is called „Mutti“ by mainstream media. Tells you all about the spineless shithole that is the Germany of today. Him winning the World Cup was not that much of an achievement on his side - the team was simply loaded with world class players in 2014. He cost us several finals/titles. 2012 EC: elimination in the semi-final against Italy (brace Balotelli). Disastrous performance, no courage in team selection and tactics. He was harshly criticised for his fearfulness. 2016 EC finals again thrown away against France with shitty, cowardly tactics. Epitome of his arrogant bullshit in Russia: constantly moaning about how Sochi and its Hotel are not up to his standards, complete lack of self-criticism, cruel line-ups. He has always trusted players who shut up and lick his arse over performing ones. They played horribly, full of arrogance. He is a crook and belongs in the bin with his communist friend Angela (born in Poland to a communist squealer). By the way: his hair is a wig.

He is a true faggot, especially in his demeanour. He is crooked and simply cannot be upfront, likes to axe people quietly. Cunt. See Michael Ballack who‘d been a fantastic skipper before. Besides, a childless epitome of ugliness is called „Mutti“ by mainstream media. Tells you all about the spineless shithole that is the Germany of today. Him winning the World Cup was not that much of an achievement on his side - the team was simply loaded with world class players in 2014. He cost us several finals/titles. 2012 EC: elimination in the semi-final against Italy (brace Balotelli). Disastrous performance, no courage in team selection and tactics. He was harshly criticised for his fearfulness. 2016 EC finals again thrown away against France with shitty, cowardly tactics. Epitome of his arrogant bullshit in Russia: constantly moaning about how Sochi and its Hotel are not up to his standards, complete lack of self-criticism, cruel line-ups. He has always trusted players who shut up and lick his arse over performing ones. They played horribly, full of arrogance. He is a crook and belongs in the bin with his communist friend Angela (born in Poland to a communist squealer). By the way: his hair is a wig.

Merkel strangely enough gets a good press in the U.K. A safe pair of hands, a leader etc. This despite letting all those asylum seekers into Europe without consulting other nations.

It’s difficult to know what is going on if you only read our press and I don’t read German. So I don’t really know why Greens do so well in Germany for example.

As for 2014, if an England manager did that he would be lionised and never challenged over his job until he chose to stand down.

Merkel strangely enough gets a good press in the U.K. A safe pair of hands, a leader etc. This despite letting all those asylum seekers into Europe without consulting other nations.

It’s difficult to know what is going on if you only read our press and I don’t read German. So I don’t really know why Greens do so well in Germany for example.

As for 2014, if an England manager did that he would be lionised and never challenged over his job until he chose to stand down.
Yeah, not so sure about an England manager and the public. Consider Horny Sven and Sam Allardyce. That was so hilarious! Horny Sven was probably just stupid, Allardyce is a really despicable person.

As for Merkel press: exactly the same the whole mainstream media has been telling us for more than a decade. It’s all fake. Same for the polls. I am sure - judging by the growing upset comments made in my surroundings - that even average people fear the communism they’re about to bring after the election. The polls are fake. They manipulate them - you can get a sense of it when you compare so-called „raw data“ against published results. It’s bullshit to justify the landslide victory that the greens will celebrate. They will most certainly fake the election (Mail Voting).

Merkel‘s purpose is to destroy this country. That’s why she’s here. Hardly anyone knows about her past - she is a proven, high-ranking communist cadre: „secretary for agitation and propaganda“. She had privileges which only the highest ranking communists had (free travel etc.), proven by mainstream media articles. It is almost certain she was also a Stasi-Officer and a KGB agent. Much less suprising now, huh?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sven and Allardyce would have been indulged or forgiven if they had landed a World Cup. More so if they thrashed Brazil on their home patch to do so.

Merkel sounds like Blair -lauded in the media until his Middle East interventions. Cameron even wanted to be ‘heir to Blair’.

Sven and Allardyce would have been indulged or forgiven if they had landed a World Cup. More so if they thrashed Brazil on their home patch to do so.

Merkel sounds like Blair -lauded in the media until his Middle East interventions. Cameron even wanted to be ‘heir to Blair’.
Hahaha! England might make it to the Finals someday. Then there will be penalties...Gareth Southgate...

They’re all the same breed. Pushing the communist agenda while selling to the masses that they’re not.

Brentford promoted to Premier League.

I got a season ticket for the new stadium last year but could not watch any games. In the old days you could just turn up a few minutes before and pay at the turnstiles - much better that way.

Glad of the success and money. However, it will mean games rescheduled to suit TV and lots of losses. Might get a decent season like Huddersfield and Sheffield Utd.

Very confident management will be well prepared for return to The Championship. The wheels will not come off.

Brentford promoted to Premier League.

I got a season ticket for the new stadium last year but could not watch any games. In the old days you could just turn up a few minutes before and pay at the turnstiles - much better that way.

Glad of the success and money. However, it will mean games rescheduled to suit TV and lots of losses. Might get a decent season like Huddersfield and Sheffield Utd.

Very confident management will be well prepared for return to The Championship. The wheels will not come off.

Congrats!

You reckon they will stay up? I guess time will tell with how many transfers and purchases from now till August.

Congrats!

You reckon they will stay up? I guess time will tell with how many transfers and purchases from now till August.
Might have a good season like Sheffield Utd / Huddersfield and then drop. Will be shrewdly managed so wheels do not come off with a return to The Championship.

Group F looks horrendous. Portugal. France. Germany. Oh and there's Hungary.

I don't remember who here had Italy going all the way but it was an impressive showing last night in the second half.

is there video of what happened to eriksen? i can't seem to find it on twitter.
Why would you want to watch that? He dropped dead on the field during a slow jog with bascially no one around him, they reanimated him for what seemed forever and then carried him of the pitch.

Why would you want to watch that? He dropped dead on the field during a slow jog with bascially no one around him, they reanimated him for what seemed forever and then carried him of the pitch.
Curious of what actually happened that’s all

England. Very bright first 20 minutes. But then Croatia somehow survived the storm and it's a bit even now.

Ronaldo with 2 goals. Full stadium in Hungary. 65K with barely a mask.

Haven't seen that since champions league quarterfinals when Liverpool got knocked out March 2020.

England draws with Scotland. Limp into the next round and get knocked out again.

Hungary draws France. Portugal in Munich against Germany. Who designed these groups - astonishing anyone comes out of this group alive at the pace they are playing.

“Well done England, now we have to up the game a bit.”

Arnathor will be crying.

also sad Portugal and Ronaldo are out.

Hungary draws France. Portugal in Munich against Germany. Who designed these groups - astonishing anyone comes out of this group alive at the pace they are playing.
haha they are all out now

And the media are bigging up England's chances because they only have to play lower ranking countries straight to the final.

I still have vivid memories of Iceland.

4 goals and a clean sheet. England should be in the final now.

Nothing like booking a hair appointment with your Italian barber after 8 months of lockdown on the day Italy plays in the semi-finals and the game goes into extra time. I was even more mortified about what happens if they lose.

Nothing like booking a hair appointment with your Italian barber after 8 months of lockdown on the day Italy plays in the semi-finals and the game goes into extra time. I was even more mortified about what happens if they lose.
What happened? Do you still have both of your ears?

What happened? Do you still have both of your ears?

Yes. God forbid if one of the Italians missed their penalties.

That said - he was a good chap. He asked me for the score before I sat down and didn't check or ask throughout. Just a bit of a zoo.

I will be on a video call when England takes to the pitch. Having no expectations is the best way to approach it.

So Italy in the final. The most disgusting cheats in the world and they handed that mindset on to other nations like Argentina with significant Italian populations.

Here is the late great David Coleman on Chile v Italy in the 62 World Cup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom