The Football/Soccer Thread

Messi with the assist. I have no doubt Van Gaal will orchestrate a strong response in the second half.

Messi scores on penalty. The Oranje can’t go out on a whimper can they?

Must be a luxury for Argentina when Di Maria is an extra time sub. Where is Dybala?

Morocco up by 1?!?!

Portuguese manager so desperate he put on Cristiano Ronaldo.

I am going deaf here from all the Arabs whistling when Portugal has possession.

For the first time in the history of the world cup, Africa is in the semi finals

We are getting nowhere unless Kane crashes the box. F&cking get in a sub Southgate.

In some alternate world Southgate put rashford on. Push the fuck up.

Beer No GIF by de chinezen

Argentina won. I didn't even glance at the score as I was stuck in a conference room.

Argentina won. I didn't even glance at the score as I was stuck in a conference room.

I was watching.

Croatia controlled the first appr 10 minutes. But they didn't really get any shots...just possession.

Then Argentina was awarded a penalty kick and it was pretty much over from that point on.

Now they have to take some risks instead of defending and waiting for the counter.

Really good first half.

Morocco made several mistakes and could have been down more than just 1-0. They also had a few chances.

Surely they can make a consolation goal. Someone sent a text message to BBC saying the French were outplayed by England, outplayed by Morocco. Results show differently. It's a versatile team capable of different tactics even without the need for Mbappe to put a goal or two.

If only those 7 cancelled Royal Maroc flights were allowed into Qatar to cheer their team on.

So good to see that after a very tough match, just about all of the players showing respect for each other. Even during the match, there didn't seem to be any smack talk.

Even now, Mbappe exchanged shirts and is WEARING it!

So good to see that after a very tough match, just about all of the players showing respect for each other. Even during the match, there didn't seem to be any smack talk.

Even now, Mbappe exchanged shirts and is WEARING it!
I‘m sure they talked about this before the game and that was a smart thing to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom