The Next Election, Political News, and Other Forms of Comedy (US, UK, & Intl)

Fwiffo

Comes off as a condescending prick
Supporter

"Oleg Tinkov wrote in a profanity-littered Instagram post that he did not see 'any beneficiary' of the conflict.
Two of the country's most prominent oligarchs Mikhail Fridman and Oleg Deripaska have made separate calls for peace, but have stopped short of direct criticism.

Mr Fridman, a billionaire banker, has said any personal remarks could be a risk not just to himself but also staff and colleagues."

Molodec boss. You just put me on the FSB hit list.

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
A75DDB20-3BB5-4173-928E-C399D266F0F7.jpeg

Cat Drawing GIF by hoppip

Pimpernel Smith

Tone Deaf Daddy

Two of Pimpys favorite people, face to face
I'm no fan of Piers Morgan, the fact he's on the right side on cancel culture, doesn't give him a free pass for being an unethical journalist and all round nasty piece of work. See that interview with Trump was deliberately edited for sensationalism.

Come apply for refugee status here instead of...Rwanda.
Quality not quantity my friend.

Fwiffo

Supporter

"It’s an outcome that seemed unthinkable until recently and would send shockwaves across the West, handing Russian President Vladimir Putin a major victory in his campaign to recast the balance of power in Europe even as his military struggles on the ground in Ukraine."

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing

"It’s an outcome that seemed unthinkable until recently and would send shockwaves across the West, handing Russian President Vladimir Putin a major victory in his campaign to recast the balance of power in Europe even as his military struggles on the ground in Ukraine."

Team Trump-Putin in the GOP are set to win several seats later this year as well.

Fwiffo

Supporter
Team Trump-Putin in the GOP are set to win several seats later this year as well.

Yeah and my Russian lady friend said the world (Russia, China, India, Brasil, all the authoritarian countries plus the Democratic ones electing authoritarians) is changing and you should too.

But I came of age during the dawn of the new millennium and I'm too old and entrenched to depart from our Western values and setup.

Pimpernel Smith

Tone Deaf Daddy
There was no Trump-Putin axis, you can't credibly still be pushing this? But then again, that's the rock that CNN has chosen to perish on. I think it's fantastic that they've embraced self-destruction as kamikazee hacks. It's almost poetic.

Meanwhile, the lap-top with connections for the Big Man with payments from Moscow, China and Ukraine, not forgetting inconvenient sexual acts and texts continues to exist and pick-up steam. It will eventual be the inconvenient truth that leads to Obama declaring his hand.

The full video where he snubs the decrepit Biden tells you everything of where America is at, or isn't. The leader of the free world gets treated like dog turd and his entourage ignores him. The ex-President has only disdain for him and his narcissism means he can't even act with dignity and respect towards him - even as an act for show. The Hollow Man incarnate. More poetry, on many levels.

Last edited:

Thruth

Big Winter Daddy
First draft of a SCOTUS decision to strike down Roe vs. Wade. Alito is writing the decision. Another shit show a-brewing.

“We hold that Roe and Casey must be overruled,” he writes in the document, labeled as the “Opinion of the Court.” “It is time to heed the Constitution and return the issue of abortion to the people’s elected representatives.”

Grand Potentate

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
Supporter
First draft of a SCOTUS decision to strike down Roe vs. Wade. Alito is writing the decision. Another shit show a-brewing.

“We hold that Roe and Casey must be overruled,” he writes in the document, labeled as the “Opinion of the Court.” “It is time to heed the Constitution and return the issue of abortion to the people’s elected representatives.”

Fwiffo

Supporter
Where's the law and order President before people randomly storm federal buildings when the government does things they don't like?

Pimpernel Smith

Tone Deaf Daddy
Thought the leak was just an opinion? How can they ban abortion, do you really think the USA will go back to an era of back street abortions with metal coat hangers and shit? Can't see it myself.

Late term abortions, for non medical reasons, I find abhorrent. That is killing life.

Ciociaro

Thought the leak was just an opinion? How can they ban abortion, do you really think the USA will go back to an era of back street abortions with metal coat hangers and shit? Can't see it myself.

Late term abortions, for non medical reasons, I find abhorrent. That is killing life.
They wouldn’t be banning, they would just be allowing states to ban it. So there will still be at will abortion on the coasts (barbaric late term as well), but probably very much restricted in the souther and some midwestern states. Overturning Roe is just saying there is no constitutional right to abortion.

Top Bottom