- Messages
- 12,494
we're going to attack the russians. hillary is going to start a proxy war through syria.
Excellent.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
we're going to attack the russians. hillary is going to start a proxy war through syria.
The Brits might beat her to it. BJ is already talking about military action in Syria against Russia.
Don't worry, he will forget next week when the next shiny object distracts him.
welcome to the no-fly zone where the russians are already flying.Excellent.
They wont attack us first, but look at the warhawks calling to set a no fly zone when the russians are the only country that is legally in Syria! The idiots of state department, looking at John Kerry, are the ones bringing this shit to us for absolute no reason.The Russians aren't dumb enough to attack us. The only reason they are running rampant right now is Obama has been a total puss on the world stage.
As a child of the 80's, I never figured I'd get through a military career without killing any Russians.
I'm pro-NWO. Just saying, it'll be a lot more fun if we just go along and benefit from the orgies and drugs they'll use to keep us sated. Read some Huxley.
that's been out there for a week or two already.Latest recordings from the Howard Stern show should pretty much kill Trump. Includes him agreeing that Ivanka is "a nice piece of ass"
I'm pro-NWO. Just saying, it'll be a lot more fun if we just go along and benefit from the orgies and drugs they'll use to keep us sated. Read some Huxley.
I see this vote-with-your-lifestyle malarkey on the Gram. Living in cabins and shit. Fuck that noise. Give me sex, drugs, and chemotherapy.
Trump will be replaced by one of those GOP candidates with the charisma of mouldy cheese.
It will be a considerable step up.
Hacked emails raise possibility of Clinton Foundation ethics breach
Someone firebombed North Carolina GOP...
https://www.facebook.com/ncgop/posts/10154577228698834
Lol.It couldn't have been a false-flag attack. All the graffiti was spelled correctly.
that's not conspiracy theory, just plain common sense.I am not a conspiracy theorist, but i think the MSM is so biased, that it is pointless to watch any sort of coverage.
damn, look at the tits on that guy in the front. wow.Someone explain to me, in a serious, non-cynical way that makes sense, how these dimwits are going to "take America back."
![]()
Take your time. I'll wait.