The Next Election, Political News, and Other Forms of Comedy (US, UK, & Intl)

Don't worry, he will forget next week when the next shiny object distracts him.

Trouble is he's not the only one, not to mention the usual "newspapers" tooting into the same horn.
They've ramped up their language, using big words like "slaughter" and "war crimes" and calling Russia a "rogue state"!
 
The Russians aren't dumb enough to attack us. The only reason they are running rampant right now is Obama has been a total puss on the world stage.
They wont attack us first, but look at the warhawks calling to set a no fly zone when the russians are the only country that is legally in Syria! The idiots of state department, looking at John Kerry, are the ones bringing this shit to us for absolute no reason.
 
Oh FFS, so we return to Cold War politics. Big fucking deal. Russians attacking? Seriously. They are too busy trying to help the RNC
 
As a child of the 80's, I never figured I'd get through a military career without killing any Russians.



I guess you're still young enough, so you might get a chance in the near future!

What is really kind of scary is the Trump bashing literally all over the Western world, while there is very little bad to find about Hillary. On some German websites negative remarks about her involvement in various scandals get constantly removed.

The NWO folks are really desperate to get Hillary into office.

In the meantime the Trump campaign gave up Virginia.
 
I'm pro-NWO. Just saying, it'll be a lot more fun if we just go along and benefit from the orgies and drugs they'll use to keep us sated. Read some Huxley.

I see this vote-with-your-lifestyle malarkey on the Gram. Living in cabins and shit. Fuck that noise. Give me sex, drugs, and chemotherapy.
 
I'm pro-NWO. Just saying, it'll be a lot more fun if we just go along and benefit from the orgies and drugs they'll use to keep us sated. Read some Huxley.

I have very few problems with Hillary. But then, I'm a professional dog of war and a gunslinger for the Illuminati. And I wouldn't piss in Donald Trump's ass if his guts were on fire.
 
Politics is a contact sport and Trump is getting bitch slapped by Hilary at the moment. He literally is solo fighting against the whole establishment.
 
Latest recordings from the Howard Stern show should pretty much kill Trump. Includes him agreeing that Ivanka is "a nice piece of ass"
 
I'm pro-NWO. Just saying, it'll be a lot more fun if we just go along and benefit from the orgies and drugs they'll use to keep us sated. Read some Huxley.

I see this vote-with-your-lifestyle malarkey on the Gram. Living in cabins and shit. Fuck that noise. Give me sex, drugs, and chemotherapy.

Seriously.
 
Any of the former aspiring Miss Universe, or whatever the contest was/ is making any claims?
If he likes beautiful women so much, I don't think that Zervos woman would be top of the list.
Makes for a good story, though. TPTB really want him gone, which is a little bit frightening as well.
You definitely don't want a groper in the White House. One who gets bj's from an intern in the Oval Office? Yes, absolutely.
I mean, c'mon, isn't that every man's fantasy?
 
Where are the witnesses to back up these allegations?
As far as I've read and I could be wrong, these women are making claims on their own, and my gosh, isn't it convenient that they choose to say something 20-30 years after these events supposedly happen.

The top comment on Jezebel is about someone being triggered, who the hell wants a bunch of quasi-communist, genderfluid snowflakes supporting them.
 
Last edited:
Dominic Strauss-Khan anyone?
Similar type (womaniser par excellence) was accused to have sexually assaulted a hotel maid. World wide media campaign against him followed, that woman appeared everywhere (mostly crying) and nobody was defending him, except paid lawyers.
When it finally turned out that she made all up he had lost his position at the IMF and was replaced by a person who was more willing to do the US bidding after the banking collapse.

Trump has a similar problem, no one will defend him (especially not in public), so it doesn't really matter whether he actually did something or not to the women making allegations.
Nobody will ask for proof or why they waited for so long.
So I reckon it's just a matter of time until Trump will be replaced by one of those GOP candidates with the charisma of mouldy cheese.
 
I saw this and thought of our Armenian prince prince nez

IMG_7510.webp
 
thoughts on the final debate? the cognoscenti seem to think Hillbot wiped the floor with Drumpf but the few liveblogs i read seem to think Drumpf held his own pretty well.
 
Trump got a few good jabs in using old material but Hillz was ready with fresh ammo and some well-rehearsed retorts.

Her writers won the debate.
 
Instead watching Giant Douche vs Turdsandwich, I was having Chinese food with pops. I am not a conspiracy theorist, but i think the MSM is so biased, that it is pointless to watch any sort of coverage.
 
Someone explain to me, in a serious, non-cynical way that makes sense, how these dimwits are going to "take America back."

redneck+militia.jpg


Take your time. I'll wait.
 
Soldiers dispatched to make America great....................................again.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom