QuandoDio
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 1,466
Oh well...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
If they start making Florsheim V-Cleat Gunboats in the US again then I think it will clearly be one of the most successful presidencies of all time.
Shooey, with me and fxh running you, you could be the next Trump. Email me when you are ready to woke the populace and make Australia great again.Britain's people woke up, the American people have woken up, now we just need the aussie people to wake up, but sadly it seems like most of us are still asleep and supporting the globalists.
Note: Australia is very VERY globalist controlled bought off and brainwashed. The media and leaders are pretty much all pro U.N pro-republic (non Monarchy anti constitution) globalists. The aussie media was more extreme against Trump than even the U.S networks. Why? Because Murdoch would have given his puppets the orders. :crazytroll: It's amazing how against the people the mainstream media really are, they are all controlled by the globalists.
I severely underestimated the amount retards in this country. Time to stock up now gold and bullets.nope. i tolddoghouse months ago i thought el trumpo would win.
the miami herald just called it for trump.
I severely underestimated the amount retards in this country. Time to stock up now gold and bullets.
But this forum is full of Dutch fucks...All you have to do is look at this forum.
All you have to do is look at this forum.
I severely underestimated the amount retards in this country. Time to stock up now gold and bullets.
Gotta spare room?




Move em' to Cape Breton! Now we can start getting rid of Wynn in Ontario.the granny suite is yours
jesus fucking christ Floridians are so inept. they just re-elected Marco Rubio again.
People dont want to move with a lot of brown people. LolWhy does everyone want to move to Canada? Why not Mexico, Colombia, Honduras, or Costa Rica?
I'm going to Switzerland, but lodgings at Casa deWhy does everyone want to move to Canada? Why not Mexico, Colombia, Honduras, or Costa Rica?
Why does everyone want to move to Canada? Why not Mexico, Colombia, Honduras, or Costa Rica?

What in the actual fuck America?
If you're considering to move, here a nice link: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...adamove-to-mexico_us_57b727aee4b007f18197eb1a
OK buddy, that is enough. Back on your side of the wall please. Thx.
People dont want to move with a lot of brown people. Lol
Why do you hate our northern brothers?Brown people>Canadians. Except Elisha Cuthbert.
Correction, a non-voter. And look how well that ideology paid off!Look at the assclown your people nominated to run against him (I know, I know, not "your people", you're an independent who just happens to support every Democrat). He makes Trump look qualified.
Dammit, we should have bet. I would have enjoyed that Simpson brush of yours.I severely underestimated the amount retards in this country. Time to stock up now gold and bullets.
#notmypresident is the number 1 trending hashtag on twitter.
Dammit, we should have bet. I would have enjoyed that Simpson brush of yours.
The m7. Would have accepted the duke as a copout.A lot of people lost a ton of money on this thing.
Which Simpsons brush? The M7 or the Duke?
The m7. Would have accepted the duke as a copout.
Brown people>Canadians. Except Elisha Cuthbert.
I knowCouldn't have risked the M7. It's too damn good.

What in the actual fuck America?
If you're considering to move, here a nice link: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...adamove-to-mexico_us_57b727aee4b007f18197eb1a