The Next Election, Political News, and Other Forms of Comedy (US, UK, & Intl)

Many of The EU (Illuminati) leaders (in particular Hollande and Merkel)
are seriously miffed about the elections and are making "demands"!
I don't think that their shock is an act, especially Angela Merkel is not that good an actor.
There is a general election in Germany next year and the German MSM are already talking about Russia trying to influence the results.
Putin! Europa under one leader
 
It's more about that fact that it even went up at all is what's amazing.

I agree it's not expected that it would rise, but with no dedicated GOTV or targeting for them, it's basically a rounding error difference.

Mostly I think Clinton underperformed so badly that the conservative share of black electorate increased in relative terms.
 
I agree it's not expected that it would rise, but with no dedicated GOTV or targeting for them, it's basically a rounding error difference.

Mostly I think Clinton underperformed so badly that the conservative share of black electorate increased in relative terms.
its also a good bullwark against the "well its all the racists who voted and that's it" argument.
 
venezuela is fucked up enough. if they took Leit back the entire country is liable to break off the continent and float out to sea.

He can't go back. He shot a man in Caracas once just to watch him die. That is why he wears a chin strap. Part disguise. Part penance
 
Protesters in the streets. Burning flags

"There was a hidden vote".

What, you sit on your ass because the polls have your girl out in front? Burn baby burn.
 
Webb would have mopped the floor with Trump, with his military service, foreign policy chops, government experience while still looking like a cross-party outsider, union and white working class support, and sense of humor. But he never stood a chance against the DNC and was eclipsed by the Bernie thing early on.

IMG_9270.webp
IMG_9271.webp
 
I actually like Webb. If DNC had anyone else besides Killary, Obama's legacy would have likely been preserved.
 
She was the worst presidency candidate.

Cocksuckers burning American Flag and chanting fuck Trump. Can't we just toss some Molotov cocktails on these mfers.
 
Obama legacy? Trump's win just rescued him from historical presidential mediocrity. In a few years everyone will be remembering with misty eyes the golden age of free healthcare for all, not the Obama-Clinton Era.
 
Two of these in ten minutes.

In a few years everyone will be remembering with misty eyes the golden age of free healthcare for all, not the Obama-Clinton Era.

:areyouserious: I have a "cadillac" health plan and a government job and I probably paid $1,000 in deductibles last year, in addition to a few thousand in insurance.
 
Obama legacy? Trump's win just rescued him from historical presidential mediocrity. In a few years everyone will be remembering with misty eyes the golden age of free healthcare for all, not the Obama-Clinton Era.

I should have quoted legacy.

The current populace probably doesn't even remember cash for clunkers. I just hope Michele doesn't not run in 2020.
 
Two of these in ten minutes.



:areyouserious: I have a "cadillac" health plan and a government job and I probably paid $1,000 in deductibles last year, in addition to a few thousand in insurance.


You think anyone will remember what a shambles it was in ten years time? If anyone questions its success, the response will be that it was too new and just needed a little time to settle in and start working, blah, blah. If only Trump hadn't killed it, we'd all have free health care now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom