Scherensammler
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 3,557
It's too bad the royal baby was born on such relatively short notice, while the main candidates were campaigning outside of London.
I'm sure that the one who manages to get a picture of him holding the baby into the (social) media could easily win this election.
What I have seen so far, in the US the voters have a choice between candidates who sell out to different corporations, but sell out nonetheless.
Heck, they might be funded by the same corporations, because those want to have a foot in the door no matter what.
Other than getting their names into history books, I can spot no good reason to become a political leader. There are better options to make money.
I'm sure that the one who manages to get a picture of him holding the baby into the (social) media could easily win this election.
What I have seen so far, in the US the voters have a choice between candidates who sell out to different corporations, but sell out nonetheless.
Heck, they might be funded by the same corporations, because those want to have a foot in the door no matter what.
Other than getting their names into history books, I can spot no good reason to become a political leader. There are better options to make money.