The Next Election, Political News, and Other Forms of Comedy (US, UK, & Intl)

Man, I'm really starting to dislike that woman.

HC-AMF_zpskmagf9zp.jpeg~original
 
People complain on Facebook regarding not another Bush in the Whitehouse, and yet they are completely content with another Clinton. Not sure which is worse.
 
People complain on Facebook regarding not another Bush in the Whitehouse, and yet they are completely content with another Clinton. Not sure which is worse.

A Bush is worse. Not even a question. Neither one is wanted. Again, it's the illusion of choice.
 
I don't know Jeb all that well, but if he is anything like GW, it's a negative for me. I hate Clinton just as much.
 
People complain on Facebook regarding not another Bush in the Whitehouse, and yet they are completely content with another Clinton. Not sure which is worse.

Bill getting a blow job in his prime years is one thing. But Hillary giving one or having a crotch treatment is a completely different animal.
 
1. This font is about as bad as Comic Sans.
2. An exclamation mark is a poor substitute for actually having anyone excited.
3. Nice omission of last name, as if we don't know.
4. Your name is John E. Bush. I'm not your buddy and will not use this corn pone nickname.
 
1. This font is about as bad as Comic Sans.
2. An exclamation mark is a poor substitute for actually having anyone excited.
3. Nice omission of last name, as if we don't know.
4. Your name is John E. Bush. I'm not your buddy and will not use this corn pone nickname.



Yup. All other candidates use the last name. That's all you need know.
 
Can we get a prayer circle to pray that all these candidates on both sides totally stay in till the debates?
:pray:
 
Hilary Clinton told her supporters that her net worth shouldn't be a factor during this election since she is fighting for the common man. Romney wondered why he didn't say the same thing during the last election.
 
Hilary Clinton told her supporters that her net worth shouldn't be a factor during this election since she is fighting for the common man. Romney wondered why he didn't say the same thing during the last election.

Don't worry, she'll soon be framing everything from the perspective of "the american people".


NO fucking way. It's going to be like listening to a bunch of cows communicating. Well I rather listen to some moo than these bitches spouting off.

IQ's are about equal.
 
I heard Trump is going to run for the president. I was reading CBC's comment section and everyone is calling the guy a loon. Yeah, you're out there if you want to bring the troops home.
 
I heard Trump is going to run for the president. I was reading CBC's comment section and everyone is calling the guy a loon. Yeah, you're out there if you want to bring the troops home.
Tariffs, like the ones that funded government for the first century or so? Heresy!
 
Why is this filed in Newark, NJ? If the FEC is headquartered there, it's news to me.
I have no idea what sophistry would need to be employed to defend the surrent corrupt duopoly-sustaining exclusionary system.
Just remember the judge is part of team R or team D. Hard nut to crack.
As the gay mafia knows, sue until you get the right ruling, then stop. Eventually a judge will think that allowing "third" parties in will benefit his team and then the door is open.
 
Why is this filed in Newark, NJ? If the FEC is headquartered there, it's news to me.
I have no idea what sophistry would need to be employed to defend the surrent corrupt duopoly-sustaining exclusionary system.
As the gay mafia knows, sue until you get the right ruling, then stop. Eventually a judge will think that allowing "third" parties in will benefit his team and then the door is open.

I suddenly sense a whiff of hope in this thread. I advise against it.
 
This statement is not controversial, and there is no outrage.
If Rand Paul and Trump are both still in by the time I get to vote, it'll be a tough call.
In other news, mein Governor, Christopher J. Christie, has joined the crowded field.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom