- Messages
- 40,417
Edit - fixed the video link
Larry David does such a good job because they're basically the same people.
Last edited:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
.2% gonna put you in the poor house?
Do not want tax increase. Instill personal responsibility first, then talk about tax increase. I also dislike ideology of entitlement.
I want/will stab the following people in no particular order: Sanders, Clinton, Bush(es), Cheney, and Hussein.
The great American political machine fed by the massive clueless populace.
12 more hours of open polls so us Ontarians can decide the fate of the rest of the nation...
Westerners - I accept Paypal, cash, dowries and attractive women if you wish to influence my vote before it's too late. (pun intended)
Just don't vote for Olivia if she is in your riding
Chow was at the supermarket down the street from me. Adam Vaughan I saw cycling on Front by the Intercontinental. I only confirmed his identity by comparing the election sign affixed to his bicycle to him. Vaughan's campaign team have left pamphlets twice. Chow once. Chow went to my brother's flat down the street. She apparently didn't recognise my brother's girlfriend who was a campaign office volunteer in one of her other campaigns. One vote lost.
However, my vote is in a riding in the "country" where my parents live 40km west of here. I may reside in "town" but my registered address is in "country" where the family "manor" is.
I casted my vote for the future in advanced polls. Took me 30 bloody minutes.
Good on you for voting. You voted for the future? Christ, our taxes just went up
Just vote for Goodale mate. Oh wait - I haven't a clue who ruins in your province.
Too late. I voted for the past
I think polling as we know is dead. The "close" Canadian election as the polls projected has actually been called a Liberal victory and a change of government. One of the quickest calls ever. Yet to be determined if it will be a majority or a minority.
The east wins. Weep you yokels.
thats a big changeMaybe if Trudeau is even a shadow of his old man - Canada's greatest prime minister - he might be OK
thats a big change
Socialists decimated!
Saskatchewan remains redneck conservative.
Maybe if Trudeau is even a shadow of his old man - Canada's greatest prime minister - he might be OK
41 seats too many for those Union loving cabal led by a man who panders and tells one story in French and one in English.

I knew someone would talk about the Canadian election. I voted libertarian, my guy got 128 votes, olol.
Thruth &
Fwiffo if you ever come to Hamilton the only conservative crowd you will find is at the Hamilton Club, a place I often frequent. Downtown still voted for NDP and now Ancaster and the East end are Liberal. Not a lick of PCs anywhere to be seen in this city.
That Ian Welsh thing is scary to read, especially if it is true. Only thing I'm happy about is that the government may ease up on weed, what a waste of money to throw people in jail for harmless plant.
Anyone got a good link for a sensible over view of the Ca. elections? I have no idea aside from brief glimpses on TV etc.
I assume you have voluntary voting? What was turn out