The Next Election, Political News, and Other Forms of Comedy (US, UK, & Intl)

I think Ted Cruz needs a hair concealer like Toppik or something. He's getting that island of baldness behind his frontal hairline.
 
f-u-train-ted-april-7-2016.jpg


Hmm - that's cute.
 
The man is only 42 and looks at least a decade older. He and Heidi made $5 million between 2011 & 2014. You think he could dress better
 
The man is only 42 and looks at least a decade older. He and Heidi made $5 million between 2011 & 2014. You think he could dress better

Really? Ted Cruz is 42? Holy crap, I thought that he was in his fifties.

Old before his time, in several different ways...

Edited to add: Just checked Wikipedia - apparently he's 45 (born in December 1970). He still looks older than that - I honestly thought that he must dye his hair.
 
Last edited:
Trump spent 67K on advertising in New York. Was that to feed his staff? Dems in millions and the others in mid 6 digits.
 
Glad someone it. I laughed aloud when I read that comment on Drudge Report.
How do people take this woman seriously as it is, notwithstanding this idiotic point?

I guess she already sold out to everybody in the US who could make her presidentress, which is nothing to look forward to.
 
Dude has a point.
Trump: Americans will thank me when Lena Dunham flees to Canada
Not only would Donald Trump not mind if certain celebrities were to flee the United States if he is elected president, the Republican front-runner said Tuesday that their opposition to his candidacy only increases his will to win.

During a telephone interview with "Fox & Friends," Trump was asked about a tweet from Lena Dunham on Monday in which she vowed to leave the U.S. for Vancouver if he is elected.

Trump's response: "Well, she's a B-actor. You know, she has no — you know, no mojo."

"I heard Whoopi Goldberg too. That would be a great thing for our country," Trump said, as the show flashed a graphic of celebrities who it said would leave the U.S. for Canada, including Dunham, Jon Stewart and Rosie O'Donnell, with whom the Manhattan real estate mogul has feuded for years.

When co-host Steve Doocy pointed out O'Donnell's name on the list, Trump remarked, "Now I have to get elected."

"Now I have to get elected because I'll be doing a great service to our country," he said. "Now it's much more important. In fact, I'll immediately get off this call and start campaigning right now."
 
Cruz getting Carly Fiorina on his ticket is for California yes? What if he loses Indiana? That's like delivering a stillborn baby in California.

What is Kasich still doing in the campaign? He's nothing but a spoiler (now, has been, whatever).
 
Cruz getting Carly Fiorina on his ticket is for California yes? What if he loses Indiana? That's like delivering a stillborn baby in California.

What is Kasich still doing in the campaign? He's nothing but a spoiler (now, has been, whatever).

Kasich thinks he will scoop up the crumbs when the convention breaks apart if Trump does not win on the first ballot. He thinks he will be seen as a saviour. All the fucker can do is eat like a pig, talk about his dead parents and say "cool".

Cruz is Just full of shit. so which is is Ted?

image.webp
image.webp
 
I just saw on broadcast news that Cruz is falling 49-34 with Trump. Even with Kasich, he's still behind. A few days ago he was 4 points back.

Kasich has fewer delegates than Rubio so I doubt he'd be a force for anything on the convention floor. You might as well drag Jeb Bush back out for a Rubio-Bush ticket by that point.
 
"Lord, we lift up Ted Cruz to you tonight," an anti-abortion activist with the Indiana Family Institute recited yesterday, leading a prayer at a rally before hundreds of Hoosiers backing the Republican presidential candidate. "Do not be far from me, oh Lord. Awake and rise to my defence."

---- and this is still politics towards forming a secular government?
 
"Lord, we lift up Ted Cruz to you tonight," an anti-abortion activist with the Indiana Family Institute recited yesterday, leading a prayer at a rally before hundreds of Hoosiers backing the Republican presidential candidate. "Do not be far from me, oh Lord. Awake and rise to my defence."

---- and this is still politics towards forming a secular government?
Welcome to America
 
Trump crushes in Indiana. Cruz can't remember what you call a basketball hoop - "ring" he called it all the while Bobby Knight was stumping for Trump.

Kasich doesn't even care what the results are. He thinks his charisma and good looks will win him the nomination in an open convention
 
Who are candidates?

Illuminati 1

Masonic 2

?

Very good. I suspect the elites chose Hilary to be the next president because I think she's the only one who has been to Bilderberg out of all the candidates. I suspect Trump is just an actor planted by the eilites to see how the slaves (ahem public) respond.

I would be very surprised if the elites gave the public a vote on who they want as president because the elites would need to ensure a true puppet plays the role, so denying the public any input would need to happen here imo. I really think the election is just a poll of what the public is thinking and also a show for the rabbits/slaves into thinking the matrix isn't real, but the people who really decide the president (ahem puppet) would be the elites IMO.

It wouldn't make sense to give the public a vote because they would likely stuff it up.
 
I think John Kasich's campaign manager made a fox paw when he quoted Arnold Schwarzenegger saying to Kasich "love the beatings" as incentive to stay in the race

Probably meant "love the eatings"

Lots of good food ops between now and Cleveland.

Fucking tool
 
I think the Canadians are deeply worried that their beautiful country will be overrun by sandal wearing liberals/ lesbians if Trump becomes president.
 
I'm actually more afraid of what will happen if Drumpf loses. Think Walking Dead, only instead of zombies it will be roving gangs of 400-lb toothless people on Rascal scooters.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom