The Next Election, Political News, and Other Forms of Comedy (US, UK, & Intl)

#dropouthillary has over 250k tweets as of now.

From one of the tweets:

ChsQ1mAWwAATF-Q.jpg
 
ChtuyP0VEAQZlY1.jpg


Cinco de mayo for Mr. Trump. Come get your gourmet foodie taco bowl. I love Hispanics !

(Made by Hispanics who won't be deported or other minority low lifes who don't give a damn)
 
Well ideally we would not even have political parties, only individual candidates, but that would be a good start.
Snakehead's wife failed to use the Reagan/Buchanan line that they did not leave the Democrat/Republican party but that the party left them.
 
Some can confirm this, but I've heard that Hilliary is getting fewer primary votes now than she did back in 2008, whereas Trump is getting record numbers of primary votes.
 
Donald Trump would make 'exception' for Sadiq Khan

Perhaps Trump will emulate some other state in the past with some other minority group, and Muslims can simply pay to get an 'exception' to enter and leave the country.

Generate revenues and keep the country safe. Win win.

I think leaving the US should be free. Just double the entrance fee. That way only the big spenders can get in.
While they might be funding terrorists they won't commit terrorist acts themselves.
 
http://theslot.jezebel.com/what-does-heidi-cruz-know-about-slavery-that-i-do-not-1775814592


“I don’t want you to feel like any of this was in vain. I believe in the power of prayer. This doesn’t always happen on the timing of man, and God does not work in four-year segments,” Heidi Cruz said, referring to the four-year presidential term.

“Be full of faith and so full of joy that this team was chosen to fight a long battle,” she continued, according to the Texas Tribune. “Think that slavery—it took 25 years to defeat slavery. That is a lot longer than four years"
 
I am shocked, shocked to learn of (((Dave Rubin)))'s background.

Meanwhile facts are getting in the way of the (((media))) caricatures of Trump supporters.
According to information collected from exit polls and the Census Bureau, the average household income of a Trump supporter is $72,000 (approx £50,000) which is over £10,000 more than the US national average.

It's well documented that Republicans tend to be more wealthy than their Democrat counterparts, so perhaps that shouldn't be so much of a surprise.

Slightly more shocking however, is that statistician Nate Silver found that 44 per cent of Trump voters have university degrees, compared to the US national average of 29 per cent.
http://indy100.independent.co.uk/ar...ucated-than-the-average-american--ZylKHlODwGW
 
So Clinton, speaking at a mothers with dead kids from shooting rally, says Trump is in the back pocket of the gun lobby

Well he did get the NRA's endorsement

Clinton said to the mothers with dead children killed by guns that keeping the guns out of criminal hands and strengthening gun ownership laws does not infringe on the second amendment

What she didn't say was that the dead children of mothers were shot by relatives or neighbours with illegal guns so really it is the moms' fault

She said nothing of taking guns away from infants who accidentally shoot moms

Meanwhile in Benghazi, google searches for "coyote" + "acme" + "dynamite" has skyrocketed since the Abdul-Latif Night Owl convenience store chain started renting Roadrunner vids & DVDs
 
The main point remains, that is to keep guns out of the hands of idiots in the first place.
Carrying a gun just because you are allowed to do so is stupid, especially if you don't know how to use it.
In a real fire fight (good guy (civilian) with a gun vs. a bad guy with a gun) chances are the bad guy will win.

Watched a documentary once about the infantry training in the US forces. It's sooooo different from the one I had.
US version: Simulated attack in the middle of the night, real shots fired (tracing ammo), everybody runs for cover.
"My" version: Somebody shouts "Alarm" in the middle of the night, half an hour later some folks are still asleep in their tents.
 
I happened to watch Trump to see what tricks he is playing on the public and l saw loads of 666 symbolism. Does he serve the illuminati?

He did this 666 symbol all night:
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=donald+trump+66+satanic+symbols&client=opera&hs=CnE&channel=suggest&prmd=ivns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiElq2auvfMAhUKwWMKHbjaDTgQsAQIHA#channel=suggest&tbm=isch&q=donald+trump+666+satanic+symbols&imgrc=OFQg-5FTwrFKTM:

more 666:
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=donald+trump+66+satanic+symbols&client=opera&hs=CnE&channel=suggest&prmd=ivns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiElq2auvfMAhUKwWMKHbjaDTgQsAQIHA#channel=suggest&tbm=isch&q=donald+trump+666+satanic+symbols&imgrc=r0ptRzZxb8yasM:

More 666 from Donald:
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=donald+trump+66+satanic+symbols&client=opera&hs=CnE&channel=suggest&prmd=ivns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiElq2auvfMAhUKwWMKHbjaDTgQsAQIHA#channel=suggest&tbm=isch&q=donald+trump+666+satanic+symbols&imgrc=-UhoMUXBV2GC2M:

Hilary does the horns:
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=donald+trump+66+satanic+symbols&client=opera&hs=CnE&channel=suggest&prmd=ivns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiElq2auvfMAhUKwWMKHbjaDTgQsAQIHA#channel=suggest&tbm=isch&q=triangle+satanic+hand+symbols&imgrc=oinyQ-UD4A9UZM:

More horns from Hilary:
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...sh+satanic+hand+symbols&imgrc=8LM9xApj08cV0M:


Mummy does the horns too:
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=donald+trump+66+satanic+symbols&client=opera&hs=CnE&channel=suggest&prmd=ivns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiElq2auvfMAhUKwWMKHbjaDTgQsAQIHA#channel=suggest&tbm=isch&q=triangle+satanic+hand+symbols&imgrc=eWOJdMacLTsasM:

Bush does the up-side-down horns while with the Queen:
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=donald+trump+66+satanic+symbols&client=opera&hs=CnE&channel=suggest&prmd=ivns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiElq2auvfMAhUKwWMKHbjaDTgQsAQIHA#channel=suggest&tbm=isch&q=george+bush+satanic+hand+symbols&imgrc=A5gS1WrPKlZQ1M:


More leaders do the horns, but it is only a bunch of fun, right? It's just a Texan hand sign as someone told me.
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...t&tbm=isch&q=george+bush+satanic+hand+symbols



Clinton does it too:
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=donald+trump+66+satanic+symbols&client=opera&hs=CnE&channel=suggest&prmd=ivns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiElq2auvfMAhUKwWMKHbjaDTgQsAQIHA#channel=suggest&tbm=isch&q=donald+trump+666+satanic+symbols&imgrc=h3UbD0_nTwmdlM:

What is it with all these famous people and 666 symbols and triangles. Look, triangles:
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=donald+trump+66+satanic+symbols&client=opera&hs=CnE&channel=suggest&prmd=ivns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiElq2auvfMAhUKwWMKHbjaDTgQsAQIHA#channel=suggest&tbm=isch&q=donald+trump+666+satanic+symbols&imgrc=s2btIBTrjyTEiM:

Buffet and the triangle:
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=donald+trump+66+satanic+symbols&client=opera&hs=CnE&channel=suggest&prmd=ivns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiElq2auvfMAhUKwWMKHbjaDTgQsAQIHA#channel=suggest&tbm=isch&q=donald+trump+666+satanic+symbols&imgrc=k949Z_jBtXviAM:
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=donald+trump+66+satanic+symbols&client=opera&hs=CnE&channel=suggest&prmd=ivns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiElq2auvfMAhUKwWMKHbjaDTgQsAQIHA#channel=suggest&tbm=isch&q=donald+trump+666+satanic+symbols&imgrc=k949Z_jBtXviAM:



More people arguably up to no good:
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...ch&q=donald+trump+666+satanic+symbols&imgrc=_


More famous people and triangles:
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...gest&tbm=isch&q=triangle+satanic+hand+symbols


More famous people and all seeing eyes:
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...m=isch&q=all+seeing+eye+symbolism+celebrities


What are these all seeing eye and 666 and pyramid people doing behind closed doors?? I bet they get up to heaps of mischief.
 
Last edited:
I happened to watch Trump to see what tricks he is playing on the public and l saw loads of 666 symbolism. Does he serve the illuminati?
Fear not, Trump fights evil and this is why evil, like (((the media))) and others villify him.
Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.
Oh yeah, Trump has the required delegates now. He is the candidate. He will be President. I hope President Trump comes after Clinton's wife with a vengeance.
 
I'm listening to Gary Johnson on the Joe Rogan podcast. I had no idea he was such a fucking putz. What do you see in this guy doghouse doghouse ? I thought he was supposed to be some sort of libertarian genius?
 
I have to wonder how long it will be until someone tries to assassinate Drumpf and claims in his defense that he was sent back through time to stop it all.
 
I have to wonder how long it will be until someone tries to assassinate Drumpf and claims in his defense that he was sent back through time to stop it all.
The Trump-haters are all pretty insane, but their vaginal laments so far have been "so raciss" and "he am literally Hitler huhuhuh."
The ones that have IQs hovering near the triple digit mark try to claim that the wall is impossible (unlike the massive domestic surveillance program we have or the lib fantasy of confiscating ~350,000,000 private firearms).
 
I'm listening to Gary Johnson on the Joe Rogan podcast. I had no idea he was such a fucking putz. What do you see in this guy doghouse doghouse ? I thought he was supposed to be some sort of libertarian genius?

He's a fairly intelligent guy, but the fact he was on Joe Rogan's podcast in the first place makes me wonder. As does the fact you are listening to Joe Rogan's podcast.
 
He's a fairly intelligent guy, but the fact he was on Joe Rogan's podcast in the first place makes me wonder. As does the fact you are listening to Joe Rogan's podcast.
I'm not a fervent rogan lover but he often has on comedians that are funny. I use the speed listen feature on my app and skip forward a lot. Who has time to listen to 9 hours of bullshit a week?

Here's the episode if you want to see him make an ass out of himself:

 
Joe Rogan is mentally retarded.

Though I will say his Lance Armstrong interview was the one thing that actually made me respect him and Lance Armstrong a slight bit more. Must be some sort of double negative thing.

But seriously Rogan is still retarded and there are 10,000 better things you could be doing with your time. Listen to NPR or something slightly less mouth breathing.
 
Joe Rogan is mentally retarded.

Though I will say his Lance Armstrong interview was the one thing that actually made me respect him and Lance Armstrong a slight bit more. Must be some sort of double negative thing.

But seriously Rogan is still retarded and there are 10,000 better things you could be doing with your time. Listen to NPR or something slightly less mouth breathing.
Like I said, I really only listen for the comedians. I just saw the Johnson interview and gave it a spin.
 
Rogan was a Ron Paul fan, so he's clearly no retard.
I used to vote Libertarian, but they really need to revise their lax stances on immigration, abortion, and sexual deviancy to stay relevant.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom