- Messages
- 40,417
that's another good one
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
that's another good one
Seems Giuliani is the other choice. He strikes me as equally hawkish.I have heard rumors that Trump may be appointing that bellicose clown John "Wally the Walrus" Bolton Secretary of State. If he does give that damn ultra-hawk the job, I think I'm going to start regretting that Trump won...with my financial support.
I'd prefer Bolton to Gulianni.Seems Giuliani is the other choice. He strikes me as equally hawkish.
Lol. neocon number one as SoS. What could go wrong?I'd prefer Bolton to Gulianni.
They're both god awful. I was just choosing which would be the slightly lesser great evil.Lol. neocon number one as SoS. What could go wrong?
I would say that Bolton hates Iran and Gulianni hates all muslims. Plus, just look at Gulianni. He looks like Dracula now. How can you take him seriously?I didn't realize that Giuliani was that bad. I thought that Trump was going to take more pragmatic and peaceful positions on foreign affairs than either the Bush regime or Killery. I fear I am going be sorely disappointed!
I would say that Bolton hates Iran and Gulianni hates all muslims. Plus, just look at Gulianni. He looks like Dracula now. How can you take him seriously?
My sites were picked up by Trump supporters all the time. I think Trump is in the White House because of me. His followers don’t fact-check anything — they’ll post everything, believe anything. His campaign manager posted my story about a protester getting paid $3,500 as fact. Like, I made that up. I posted a fake ad on Craigslist.
I didn't realize that Giuliani was that bad. I thought that Trump was going to take more pragmatic and peaceful positions on foreign affairs than either the Bush regime or Killery. I fear I am going be sorely disappointed!
Olo what gave you that impression?
The problem is the MIC.Not even close. The only stretching is our bloated military expenditure, which of course Trump wants to expand for no apparent reason.
A giant part, yes. Our procurement process is ridiculous .The problem is the MIC.
Not only procurement, but R&D is stupid. F-35, nothing else to say.A giant part, yes. Our procurement process is ridiculous .
Lol so is bbc, cbs, cnn, and so on. Whats the difference?You know RT is Russian government owned, right? Both US and Russian media are saying the same, doesn't happen often.
Lol so is bbc, cbs, cnn, and so on. Whats the difference?
No, those are owned by western countries so lol.Wait, are you saying that all media is owned by Russian government? Olo
The point is that both Russian and US sources are saying the same, m among there's prob some truth to it.
R&D is part of procurement.Not only procurement, but R&D is stupid. F-35, nothing else to say.
You get where im trying to get.R&D is part of procurement.
I could have posted this to the "beauty of aristocracy" thread, but this is why we in the US need an aristocracy:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...ns-bloody-stupid-kerr-migration-a7425336.html
Then like my poast, plz. kthxby!This is the most accurate fucking thing I've read in eons.
Many likesThen like my poast, plz. kthxby!
Not only procurement, but R&D is stupid. F-35, nothing else to say.
Um, no. Should have produced a cost effective plane. the F22 was 2 times as expensive per unit and twice as expensive per flight hour.Billion dollar joke on the taxpayers, should have just produced more F22s.
Yep, F-15 should be good enough. F-22 are super complicated to mantakn due to the stealth coat that they have. The whole idea of replacing the A-10 with the F-35 is also ludicrous. They are beyond help.Um, no. Should have produced a cost effective plane. the F22 was 2 times as expensive per unit and twice as expensive per flight hour.
We need a new plane, we just need a reasonable one. The F22 and F35 are specifically what I have in mind, along with the Zumwalt destroyers when talking about our obscene procurement. In a post cold war environment, there is no opposing force or time constraints forcing us to be efficient and we are producing bloated wish list programs that are absurd.Yep, F-15 should be good enough. F-22 are super complicated to mantakn due to the stealth coat that they have. The whole idea of replacing the A-10 with the F-35 is also ludicrous. They are beyond help.
He's not even wrong.This is the most accurate fucking thing I've read in eons.