The Next Election, Political News, and Other Forms of Comedy (US, UK, & Intl)

giphy.gif
that's another good one
 
I have heard rumors that Trump may be appointing that bellicose clown John "Wally the Walrus" Bolton Secretary of State. If he does give that damn ultra-hawk the job, I think I'm going to start regretting that Trump won...with my financial support.
 
I have heard rumors that Trump may be appointing that bellicose clown John "Wally the Walrus" Bolton Secretary of State. If he does give that damn ultra-hawk the job, I think I'm going to start regretting that Trump won...with my financial support.
Seems Giuliani is the other choice. He strikes me as equally hawkish.
 
I didn't realize that Giuliani was that bad. I thought that Trump was going to take more pragmatic and peaceful positions on foreign affairs than either the Bush regime or Killery. I fear I am going be sorely disappointed!
 
I didn't realize that Giuliani was that bad. I thought that Trump was going to take more pragmatic and peaceful positions on foreign affairs than either the Bush regime or Killery. I fear I am going be sorely disappointed!
I would say that Bolton hates Iran and Gulianni hates all muslims. Plus, just look at Gulianni. He looks like Dracula now. How can you take him seriously?
 
I would say that Bolton hates Iran and Gulianni hates all muslims. Plus, just look at Gulianni. He looks like Dracula now. How can you take him seriously?

I would take him seriously if he cross dresses himself in purple pant suits.
 
I didn't realize that Giuliani was that bad. I thought that Trump was going to take more pragmatic and peaceful positions on foreign affairs than either the Bush regime or Killery. I fear I am going be sorely disappointed!

Olo what gave you that impression?
 
Olo what gave you that impression?

Because he, bravely for a Republican, repudiated Bush II's Iraq adventure, because he seemed to want to prioritize American interests instead of continuing to try to make America the military hegemon and policeman of the world, and because he seems not to want to conduct relations with Russia as if the Cold War were still on.
 
America is the world's policeman. Obama's biggest failure wasn't policing enough and with enough strategic thought.

America's interest is maintaing the status quo, and it isn't even close. Drumpf getting ready to get a crash course in this.
 
I'm afraid that's a role you won't be able to do much longer. The US is already over stretched.
 
Not even close. The only stretching is our bloated military expenditure, which of course Trump wants to expand for no apparent reason.
 
Apparently our Media outlets will never learn. Michael Flynn got offered the position as national security advisor and well look what we got here now

IMG_0222.webp
 
You know RT is Russian government owned, right? Both US and Russian media are saying the same, doesn't happen often.
 
Lol so is bbc, cbs, cnn, and so on. Whats the difference?

Wait, are you saying that all media is owned by Russian government? Olo

The point is that both Russian and US sources are saying the same, m among there's prob some truth to it.
 
Wait, are you saying that all media is owned by Russian government? Olo

The point is that both Russian and US sources are saying the same, m among there's prob some truth to it.
No, those are owned by western countries so lol.
 
Billion dollar joke on the taxpayers, should have just produced more F22s.
Um, no. Should have produced a cost effective plane. the F22 was 2 times as expensive per unit and twice as expensive per flight hour.
 
Um, no. Should have produced a cost effective plane. the F22 was 2 times as expensive per unit and twice as expensive per flight hour.
Yep, F-15 should be good enough. F-22 are super complicated to mantakn due to the stealth coat that they have. The whole idea of replacing the A-10 with the F-35 is also ludicrous. They are beyond help.
 
Yep, F-15 should be good enough. F-22 are super complicated to mantakn due to the stealth coat that they have. The whole idea of replacing the A-10 with the F-35 is also ludicrous. They are beyond help.
We need a new plane, we just need a reasonable one. The F22 and F35 are specifically what I have in mind, along with the Zumwalt destroyers when talking about our obscene procurement. In a post cold war environment, there is no opposing force or time constraints forcing us to be efficient and we are producing bloated wish list programs that are absurd.

The F117 was one of the most game changing programs of all time and a super small production run, and the unit cost was 40 million bucks. With R&D, about 100 million, or 1/3 or the F22. That's ludicrous.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom