I'm seriously not trying to be callous here. Truly. But me having to spell it out is just reinforcing what I said earlier.
Paul Krugman isn't having a discussion on Dressed Well about overturning a free and fair election. That is what is being discussed by various posters.
Factually, elected Republicans are trying to outright annull the democratic process in the United States. Democratic representatives did not do this in 2016 or 17. Full stop. There is no equivalence.
And just to cut off the inevitable " my point is ", posting absurd things various people have said does not obviate or bend the conversation to whatever point you have in your head. If you wish to make another point you start a different conversation. I know, this is the internet, I'm clearly an idiot for even suggesting normal discourse.
Just having to spell this out in such a basic manner is literally making my face hurt.
We are in agreement here.