The Next Election, Political News, and Other Forms of Comedy (US, UK, & Intl)

The correct response is NO political violence from either side.

No, it's not. I'm an anarchist. I love a good riot and some civil disobedience.

This is directly attacking America itself. And America is pretty fucking outraged and saddened right now.
 
No, it's not. I'm an anarchist. I love a good riot and some civil disobedience.

This is directly attacking America itself. And America is pretty fucking outraged and saddened right now.
No, because when one side does it it legitimises it in the eyes of the other side(s). Then you get a ratchet effect which leads to this.

I think we both know that I could spend about 30 secs on Google and find Democratic politicians encouraging rioting. I've seen dozens on Twitter over the last 4 years. Shocking really and dangerous.

Again, the correct response to political violence is NO.

I think politically you have to tread very carefully here. There is no going back to pre-Trump, no reversion to the status quo ante.

Anarchist? I always put you down as a Dewinian Pragmatist.
 
No, because when one side does it it legitimises it in the eyes of the other side(s). Then you get a ratchet effect which leads to this.

I think we both know that I could spend about 30 secs on Google and find Democratic politicians encouraging rioting. I've seen dozens on Twitter over the last 4 years. Shocking really and dangerous.

Again, the correct response to political violence is NO.

I think politically you have to tread very carefully here. There is no going back to pre-Trump, no reversion to the status quo ante.

Anarchist? I always put you down as a Dewinian Pragmatist.
There is no both sides no matter how much you try to frame that. Its literally the same thing I was trying to show you days ago. You give an example of Democrats saying Trump is illegitimate as an equal to Republicans LITERALLY trying to subvert our democracy. It is not both sides, period.

Democrats suggesting riots DOES NOT EQUAL storming our Capitol building to stop the legal counting of votes. Until you can grasp this and truly understand it, there is no point in conversing about it.

You need to read this and really, really get it.

Screenshot_20210107-195216_Firefox.webp

Screenshot_20210107-195219_Firefox.webp


I am a Pragmatist btw. I didn't say I was a big A Anarchist, I am a small A anarchist who enjoys mayhem, not the political theory.
 
There is no both sides no matter how much you try to frame that. Its literally the same thing I was trying to show you days ago. You give an example of Democrats saying Trump is illegitimate as an equal to Republicans LITERALLY trying to subvert our democracy. It is not both sides, period.

Democrats suggesting riots DOES NOT EQUAL storming our Capitol building to stop the legal counting of votes. Until you can grasp this and truly understand it, there is no point in conversing about it.

You need to read this and really, really get it.

View attachment 36034
View attachment 36033

I am a Pragmatist btw. I didn't say I was a big A Anarchist, I am a small A anarchist who enjoys mayhem, not the political theory.
I'm well aware of the dangers of false equivalence but your missing my point about the ratchet effect. The safest course of action again is to say NO, you then stop it from escalating because it will.

Nip it in the bud, the earlier, the better and come down hard on any politician, irrespective of political allegiance who provokes civil disobedience. There are laws against sidition in your country are there not? Use them without prejudice.
 
Nip it in the bud, the earlier, the better and come down hard on any politician, irrespective of political allegiance who provokes civil disobedience. There are laws against sidition in your country are there not? Use them without prejudice
We are in full agreement here.
 
1 cop murdeered by the insurrectionists and four of the terrorists dead:


1. Tazed himself in the balls while trying to steal a painting, slipped in the resulting puddle of piss, and struck his head on the way down.
2. Died of a heart attack when a flashbang went off.
3. Fell from the top of the Capitol steps.
4. Shot by police while manically attempting to batter her way into the room the reps were barricaded in
 
1 cop murdeered by the insurrectionists and four of the terrorists dead:


1. Tazed himself in the balls while trying to steal a painting, slipped in the resulting puddle of piss, and struck his head on the way down.
2. Died of a heart attack when a flashbang went off.
3. Fell from the top of the Capitol steps.
4. Shot by police while manically attempting to batter her way into the room the reps were barricaded in
LOL, are you sure those four are terrorists?
 
Violence from BLM, antifa and assorted anarchists has been overlooked, encouraged and applauded during the past year by those who now choose to condemn events in The Capitol.

Pure hypocrisy.
Actually got wall to wall coverage while being not remotely as serious. So as usual, try again.
 
The ‘mostly peaceful’ claim. People don’t fall for that.


The vast majority were peaceful actually, I walked through two of them by happenstance last year myself going about my business. Again, you are incorrect. And on top of that, you are engaging pursuing a false equivalence, both sides-ism. Breaking shop windows does not equating attacking the seat of government.
 
The vast majority were peaceful actually, I walked through two of them by happenstance last year myself going about my business. Again, you are incorrect. And on top of that, you are engaging pursuing a false equivalence, both sides-ism. Breaking shop windows does not equating attacking the seat of government.
It’s not equivalence. A woman was murdered, in cold blood, in the Capitol.

Some of the videos have already been removed in the U.K. Her plain clothes killer has been placed on leave and not named.

‘It was only happening on a couple of blocks’ is another spin on ‘mostly peaceful’
 
‘Breaking shop windows’ would be too much spin even for the BBC.

Wholesale looting, arson and the takeover of whole areas is closer. That is without taking into account the establishment reaction - fawning over the instigators, taking the knee, virtue signalling, offering excuses, withdrawing police cover, defunding police, removing historic statues or allowing them to be vandalised. In short, the powers that be hide behind a phoney victimhood narrative.
 
A woman was murdered, in cold blood, in the Capitol.

No, she was not. And that is a fact. She was neutralized after breaching three layers of securoty by the last line of defense protecting the line of succession of the United States Presidency. You are just completely unwilling to accept it because it cuts against your emotionally driven narrative you have built up in your head to support your ill informed world view.

A Capitol Police officer was however murdered in cold blood by the rioters, beaten to death with a fire extinguisher. So much for back the blue huh.
 
There's really no point to this argument. Doghouse and Dropbear will say she is a traitor who deserves no respect of any kind, wasn't even American, wasn't even human, and was rightfully executed with the fervour that Cromwell had on Charles I. On the flipside, the argument is the same. There is no common ground.

Both sides are really no better than ISIS when it comes to desecrating and parading the bodies of people with whom they detest and have quarrels with.

But that's the humanity we are trying to save with the coronavirus vaccines.
 
There's really no point to this argument. Doghouse and Dropbear will say she is a traitor who deserves no respect of any kind, wasn't even American, wasn't even human, and was rightfully executed with the fervour that Cromwell had on Charles I.

Not even remotely what I said.
 
No, she was not. And that is a fact. She was neutralized after breaching three layers of securoty by the last line of defense protecting the line of succession of the United States Presidency. You are just completely unwilling to accept it because it cuts against your emotionally driven narrative you have built up in your head to support your ill informed world view.

A Capitol Police officer was however murdered in cold blood by the rioters, beaten to death with a fire extinguisher. So much for back the blue huh.
Yes she was murdered.

Protesters were allowed to enter The Capitol.

The murdered woman was behind a door. No attempt was made to use non lethal force - such as tasers.

The plain clothes man just opened fire. Compare that to situations that fuel BLM protests. The police engage with these people and only fire shots as a last resort and this is with known, violent criminals with long prison records - not a lady with fourteen years in the military.

It is now clear to anyone that only certain protests are sanctioned, or even encouraged, by the establishment.
 
Yes she was murdered.

Protesters were allowed to enter The Capitol.

The murdered woman was behind a door. No attempt was made to use non lethal force - such as tasers.

The plain clothes man just opened fire. Compare that to situations that fuel BLM protests. The police engage with these people and only fire shots as a last resort and this is with known, violent criminals with long prison records - not a lady with fourteen years in the military.

It is now clear to anyone that only certain protests are sanctioned, or even encouraged, by the establishment.

Still wrong. Put down the shovel.


https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F210106172554-03-blm-george-floyd-protests-file.jpg
 
Your photo above only adds proof that she was murdered.

There is a gang waiting with guns drawn. A bloody great chest is holding the doors firmly closed.

Yet nobody thinks how about a warning ? How about a taser? How about tear gas ? How about non lethal measures?
 
No, because when one side does it it legitimises it in the eyes of the other side(s). Then you get a ratchet effect which leads to this.

I think we both know that I could spend about 30 secs on Google and find Democratic politicians encouraging rioting. I've seen dozens on Twitter over the last 4 years. Shocking really and dangerous.

Again, the correct response to political violence is NO.

I think politically you have to tread very carefully here. There is no going back to pre-Trump, no reversion to the status quo ante.

Anarchist? I always put you down as a Dewinian Pragmatist.
Once the Democrats engaged Antifa as their paramilitary wing, it was all going to escalate.

Fweedom Harris is one such Democrat.

Trump should have been focusing solely on his legacy, his little ego trip was always going to be the last hurrah for the Democrats to impeach the MF.

1 cop murdeered by the insurrectionists and four of the terrorists dead:


1. Tazed himself in the balls while trying to steal a painting, slipped in the resulting puddle of piss, and struck his head on the way down.
2. Died of a heart attack when a flashbang went off.
3. Fell from the top of the Capitol steps.
4. Shot by police while manically attempting to batter her way into the room the reps were barricaded in
4-1 good result?

The protestors were invited in, I've been twice to Washington DC in the last two years and no one gets into those buildings without being invited in. They opened the gates for dramatic effect to expose Trump.


Violence from BLM, antifa and assorted anarchists has been overlooked, encouraged and applauded during the past year by those who now choose to condemn events in The Capitol

Pure hypocrisy.
Antifa and BLM are useful thugs for now and get not only a free pass, but applauded.

The language of the Left is filled with brutal violent imagery and fetishes: gloating in death, hanging fantasies and the likes.

They are debased and decadent. That's why they have zero problem with hypocrisy.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom