The Next Election, Political News, and Other Forms of Comedy (US, UK, & Intl)

Optimal outcome would have been if they had first taken care of Pence, Pelosi, etc., immediately afterwards being shot by security. Well, maybe next time...

It was not just Trump supporters they let in - even Antifa were inside The Capitol.
no they weren't

A BLM man was inside filming it !
so?

Once the Democrats engaged Antifa as their paramilitary wing, it was all going to escalate.
what?

The language of the Left is filled with brutal violent imagery and fetishes: gloating in death, hanging fantasies and the likes.

They are debased and decadent. That's why they have zero problem with hypocrisy.
do you have a fever? have you called your doctor?
Optimal outcome would have been if they had first taken care of Pence, Pelosi, etc., immediately afterwards being shot by security. Well, maybe next time...
look Pimpernel Smith Pimpernel Smith , its antifa!

9EF5D162-319B-4FD4-87AA-AF9F57B31FCC.jpeg

Because I am opposed to terrorists? If that’s what you think, you might need to check your own values.

There is no equivalence between a miss guided and unarmed patriot who served her country and paid with her life and that vile creature that killed nearly 3,000 on 9/11. Many before and after.

How dare you draw that equivalence.

Have you no sense of decency?

Seriously.

There is no equivalence between a miss guided and unarmed patriot who served her country and paid with her life and that vile creature that killed nearly 3,000 on 9/11. Many before and after.

Seriously.

I see. You’re fine with terrorists as long as they support your causes.

You can't possibly be serious? She spent over a decade in the military yet basically stuck her head right into a gun? She had to go dude

I won’t shed tears for dead terrorists, but it’s always better to take them alive. Her co-conspirators will spend a decade or more in the federal pen. The ones caught with the molotovs and pipe bombs may sit on death row.

I won’t shed tears for dead terrorists, but it’s always better to take them alive. Her co-conspirators will spend a decade or more in the federal pen. The ones caught with the molotovs and pipe bombs may sit on death row.
Precisely. While Fwiffo Fwiffo would have us dancing on her grave, I'm not celebrating anything. But I'm very realistic about what happens when you do not heed the instructions of a officer pointing a gun at you. Her death is of her own making. She fucked around and found out.

One of the terrorists who stormed the chamber. He is armed with a pistol and is carrying flex-cuffs. Looks like he was planning to take hostages.

7734A4D2-CFF0-4E4A-82F1-6D2F06E68C0C.jpeg

But I'm very realistic about what happens when you do not heed the instructions of a officer pointing a gun at you. Her death is of her own making. She fucked around and found out.

Unfortunate, but as long as she was warned that she should stop trying to break down the doors and didn't stop, then she essentially brought it upon herself.

Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to me that, on this forum and elsewhere, the same people that talk about how it is OK for law enforcement to shoot unarmed black people in the back, or while they are running away, or while they are in their own homes, are surprisingly upset that law enforcement shot an unarmed white person who was deliberately breaking into the US Congress and had been repeatedly warned and asked to stop.

They beat him to death with a fucking fire extinguisher!

good, fuck him. fuck cops. we shouldn't be happy when cops shoot people dead. and these assholes especially had it coming by letting the fruitcakes in in the first place.

Seriously.
You are right, you just can't compare a domestic terrorist to an international one. Why didn't the Pence's secret service detail just give her a judo chop chop like Fred Flinstone learned from Cary Granite and knock her out when she was trying to claw her way in through a door to get at the Vice-President? Or gas, tase, duct tape her.

The patriot cast of her cape and flushed all her goodness down the crapper. She was going for Pence. If an ex-patriot came from across the country to Ottawa to get at the PM or deputy PM I would hope the new Sergeant-at-Arms would put a bullet in them just as the previous one did in 2014.

Are you going to wring you hands and whinge like you are doing now if a patriot travels across the country to wreak havoc on your parliament with a mind to apprehend, injure or kill the government's second in command?

She died for nothing because her stupidity overwrote her patriotism chip. Who wants to go first? Me, me, me! She died a fool not a patriot.

Fuck, that is rich.

You are right, you just can't compare a domestic terrorist to an international one. Why didn't the Pence's secret service detail just give her a judo chop chop like Fred Flinstone learned from Cary Granite and knock her out when she was trying to claw her way in through a door to get at the Vice-President? Or gas, tase, duct tape her.

The patriot cast of her cape and flushed all her goodness down the crapper. She was going for Pence. If an ex-patriot came from across the country to Ottawa to get at the PM or deputy PM I would hope the new Sergeant-at-Arms would put a bullet in them just as the previous one did in 2014.

Are you going to wring you hands and whinge like you are doing now if a patriot travels across the country to wreak havoc on your parliament with a mind to apprehend, injure or kill the government's second in command?

She died for nothing because her stupidity overwrote her patriotism chip. Who wants to go first? Me, me, me! She died a fool not a patriot.

Fuck, that is rich.

It was no coup de'tat. It was more of a pitch evasion. The mob was essentially unarmed, had no clear direction and as a coup attempt it was so amateurish you couldn't take it seriously. The comparison with Bin Laden is not remotely apt and beyond the pale.

What it does do is give further faux media outrage and feeding frenzy to further delegitimize the deplorable Trump voter. Calling it a coup and insurrection is a political act and is being well used in the ongoing conflict to ensure Trump leaves no trace of a legacy and his term in office and those who voted for him erased, delegitimized and one day criminalized. On the back of this Big Tech already has already taken the opportunity to further limit free speech on the internet.

This is not a domestic terrorist or coup in process:

1_fa3CwRuKIEn42oUqJ80bWg.png

This is a good article, not sure if I posted it earlier in the year, but I'll post it again:

"The truth is that globalisation, the central political dream of Clinton and Blair, Obama and Cameron, was never real. It was a process by which advanced Western economies unilaterally surrendered their manufacturing capacity to a rival, growing power, China, which instead of reciprocating according to the Panglossian calculations of the neoliberal theorists, practiced a traditional and ruthless mercantilism in pursuit of its own interests."

It was no coup de'tat. It was more of a pitch evasion. The mob was essentially unarmed,

View attachment 36053
That's grandma!

Please let me show you some of the other pics in the family album:

de1f73f5-efc5-472b-b7f9-333022ee50e2-GTY_1294931398.jpg

Cousin Al

3e65340c-32dc-4aaa-ab7d-5b2c91de8957-GettyImages-1294932395.jpg

Uncle Pete

27M5H6H7UBDPZN653N33KTYTP4.jpg

Brother Tony

imrs.php

Friends of the family

06dc-scene1-sub-mobileMasterAt3x-v3.jpg

The rest of the crew.

All unarmed, unprepared, clearly with nothing but good intentions in their minds. Lol.
You are priceless, Pimpy.

^
Once you make the leap to being an apologist for terrorists, calling them ‘patriots’, you’ve well and truly jumped that shark and there’s no coming back.

This is a good article, not sure if I posted it earlier in the year, but I'll post it again:

"The truth is that globalisation, the central political dream of Clinton and Blair, Obama and Cameron, was never real. It was a process by which advanced Western economies unilaterally surrendered their manufacturing capacity to a rival, growing power, China, which instead of reciprocating according to the Panglossian calculations of the neoliberal theorists, practiced a traditional and ruthless mercantilism in pursuit of its own interests."

I am not sure reciprocating was even expected. It just suited the interests of wealthy elites.

‘It’s a big club and you ain’t in it’ as George Carlin pointed out.

The Big Tech monopolies are moving in for the prize now: to become an immoveable extension of government. If they can erase the President, they can erase you.

We are entering an era of corporate fascism with a Woke theocracy at their command.

This is not going to end well.

I see Biden's lost no time in ratcheting up the tension on Twitter. This will be one vindictive and vicious administration.

Trump's social media reach was never about the tweets themselves — it was the ability to get the media to cover and amplify whatever outrageous bullshit he put on there and drive the narrative. Without that, he is just another eccentric celebrity ranting to their fans.

The Big Tech monopolies are moving in for the prize now: to become an immoveable extension of government. If they can erase the President, they can erase you.

We are entering an era of corporate fascism with a Woke theocracy at their command.

This is not going to end well.

I see Biden's lost no time in ratcheting up the tension on Twitter. This will be one vindictive and vicious administration.
I just joined Parler this afternoon, out of curiosity. I now know where the endless pile of batshit crazy nonsensical crap you are spewing comes from! It’s almost verbatim! Amazing! It’s like a parallel universe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom