The Next Election, Political News, and Other Forms of Comedy (US, UK, & Intl)

How about when someone suggests pesto to cure Covid? Is that ABD (hon.), absurd bullshit, or guero-level-stupid, cum laude?
I have no idea where your pesto obsession is coming from and who suggested this (certainly wasn’t me), but prima facie it’s in the absurd bullshit category. What’s the particular reason for pesto curing covid? Does it have to be basil pesto, or do others work as well?

I have no idea where your pesto obsession is coming from and who suggested this (certainly wasn’t me), but prima facie it’s in the absurd bullshit category. What’s the particular reason for pesto curing covid? Does it have to be basil pesto, or do others work as well?

You tell me, pesto boy. It came from one of the multiple bullshit articles you post without reading, as you troll your way out of the nonsense you stand for. Pretty much as you’re doing now. No wonder why McK didn’t want you

You tell me, pesto boy. It came from one of the multiple bullshit articles you post without reading, as you troll your way out of the nonsense you stand for. Pretty much as you’re doing now. No wonder why McK didn’t want you
Ah ok so it’s just another lie you feel comfortable telling, got it!

Ah ok so it’s just another lie you feel comfortable telling, got it!
Pretty much. Like when you say “I could have worked for a management consulting firm if I really wanted to”. Or “only loosers have CVs and linkedin”. That kind of lie, yeah.

No not really because one is demonstrably false (this post doesn’t exist), one you don’t know shit about (Kevin’s generous offer) and one could easily be verified/falsified by showing some non-loser LinkedIn profiles (which are not PR managed).

They have allowances and other perks on top and up until very recently could employ their spouses and family members with ease as assistants. The basic salary is GBP 85,000, but that's only the starting gate.

We just had a backbench MP who was not only kicked out of caucus but had to leave the party because she employed her sister in her office.

If people are so against the Westminster system that recognises the sovereign as the head of state, why bother joining it? It's like becoming Muslim but constantly moaning about how men are able to marry multiple women or you can't drink alcohol. If you're so offended by it, then don't run for election or refuse your appointment.

"China's Foreign Minister Wang Yi said 'those who play with fire will not come to a good end, and those who offend China will be punished'"

This sounds mild compared to...

"Chinese foreign ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian on Thursday night said China would not flinch if trouble came its way.

'No matter how many eyes they have, five or 10 or whatever, should anyone dare to undermine China's sovereignty, security and development interests, be careful not to get poked in the eye,'"

This is an incredible headline

To be fair, it’s CPAC that is sucking his dick. It just happens to be held in Texas this year.

How is this different than inviting Nigel Farage over?

At least Orban has more in common:

No mixing of European races with migrants

Build a wall to stop migrants...and send the bill to Brussels

Gays are evil

The state is Christian - ex cathedra

A man, and it's always a man, is the only one to lead the nation

Don't give a sh@t about global/regional politics unless I get my cheap oil and gas

Russia, China, Brazil are all welcome...

Wins all the rural vote and population centres under 10K

The state, the language, the culture, the society is constantly under siege from enemies outside, the media, and subversive traitors inside.

Maybe he gets an even bigger reception from DeSantis?

BFC5B176-2ABE-4286-B5B1-0C4C540E720B.jpeg

For those who were intellectually conscious since Sept 11th, do you find it extraordinary that Dick Cheney is now considered a voice of reason when talking about morality and character in the Republican party?
Lord Vader will not tolerate rebels within the empire.

View attachment 44466

"Venezuela, Australia, they’re gone. You don’t get to vote out the machines once they’re there. Once they’re there, you don’t get your country back"

Didn't Scott Morrison just get voted out?

When was the last election where someone not called Maduro or Chavez could win in Venezuela?

“'I don’t think China will attack because our rockets can also reach Beijing and Shanghai,' Rui said. 'There will be mutual destruction. We’re just a small island, but they are the ones who have much more to lose.'

'There’s a lot of what feels like judgment from experts in the U.S. looking at Taiwan’s calm reaction and saying people in Taiwan need to take this more seriously, they don’t fully appreciate the circumstance they’re in,' said Lev Nachman, a political scientist and associate professor at National Chengchi University in Taipei. 'To which I think a lot of the Taiwanese response is, ‘We fully appreciate the circumstance we’re in, we’re just choosing to react to it in a more calm way than you are.’'"

Sounds like those people who exclaimed do you see Russian tanks on our streets before 24th February.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom