The SF/AAAC/FNB trainwreck thread

I've actually had pints with woof, he is a good dude.

Thee Captain is also a riot to drink with, he got woof out to drink with us in Soho once which is how I got to know woof.
I think what is indisputable is how appallingly the clearly mentally ill JFM was treated by some of these people.

Attachments

• SmartSelectImage_2021-07-21-06-10-09.png
    SmartSelectImage_2021-07-21-06-10-09.png
    100.3 KB · Views: 77
It is the Announcement.
I have just noticed that this is actually from 2006. Sorry about that. Why an 'announcement' which is that old is still there is odd. When one sees the word 'announcement' on a site that has just reopened the assumption must surely be that it relates to the present. (Anyway, this is my excuse and I'm sticking with it.)

There were some properly boring bastards in that place Talk Ivy. Someone who seemed to have owned every item of Ivy known to man. The rest looked like they had bought them off him after he had ridden the arse out of them. Then there was the jazz, some bongo player, lots of assumed superiority. Quite an odd little world.
That's a very good if cruel summation. What I find most ironic about the accuracy of your summing up was how many of the posters had been Mod forum guys who had I believe been persuaded to 'move up' to Ivy. We all (I think) know how the story eventually unfolded from there.

I think what is indisputable is how appallingly the clearly mentally ill JFM was treated by some of these people.
Whoa, theres a big difference bewteen knowing someone is ill and thinking their full of shit. If someone goes around claiming they have cancer I tend to believe them. If someone is shit speading via PM between two posters (Leer and myself) for forum entertainment sake that kinda sucks. I ripped the piss out of him all the time after that. He bought it all on himself. An internet forum isn't where you get help for mental health problems. That diagnosis can't be made on something two dimensional like a forum. At least not by those of us outside of working with it.

And it was Jim who pulled the Mods over after joining the Mod forums.

Whoa, theres a big difference bewteen knowing someone is ill and thinking their full of shit. If someone goes around claiming they have cancer I tend to believe them. If someone is shit speading via PM between two posters (Leer and myself) for forum entertainment sake that kinda sucks. I ripped the piss out of him all the time after that. He bought it all on himself. An internet forum isn't where you get help for mental health problems. That diagnosis can't be made on something two dimensional like a forum. At least not by those of us outside of working with it.

I was thinking really of how they pursued him after he had been dethroned. The dethroning was necessary and if I recall correctly I played a part in helping that along.

But after he'd gone, he tried a return and even opened some kind of Ivy tailoring site that he tried to show off pseudonymously on the forum.

There was a thread where his pseudonym was cruelly played with by Woof and Yuca and others, and given how they had once been his pupils and drinking buddies in some instances, this was nasty and akin to laughing at a sick, eccentric nutcase. It's that behaviour I think we ought to view with contempt.

I have just noticed that this is actually from 2006. Sorry about that. Why an 'announcement' which is that old is still there is odd. When one sees the word 'announcement' on a site that has just reopened the assumption must surely be that it relates to the present. (Anyway, this is my excuse and I'm sticking with it.)
So that's only 15 years ago.

I thought you were more out of date than that!

There were some properly boring bastards in that place Talk Ivy. Someone who seemed to have owned every item of Ivy known to man. The rest looked like they had bought them off him after he had ridden the arse out of them. Then there was the jazz, some bongo player, lots of assumed superiority. Quite an odd little world.
Nothing wrong with the jazz cats baby. Get thee hep to the jive.
I've actually had pints with woof, he is a good dude.

Thee Captain is also a riot to drink with, he got woof out to drink with us in Soho once which is how I got to know woof.
I've had a pint with Woofboxer and his missus.

Thee Captain, wasn't he the one who worked for a record label and use to take E on Monday whilst posting?
I didn't think JFM was mentally ill, I considered him eccentric and with a lot of spare time on his hand as his wife was the successful author.

My understanding is that he had a spinal injury, but now I realize one of the times he said he went to the hospital he said it wasn't going to get any better. We now know along with cancer he told us he had, he told his family he had AIDS/HIV. Which subsequently was proven false in both cases.

I've been told recently that it's not uncommon for individuals who are about to commit suicide to advise they have incurable cancer.
I was thinking really of how they pursued him after he had been dethroned. The dethroning was necessary and if I recall correctly I played a part in helping that along.

But after he'd gone, he tried a return and even opened some kind of Ivy tailoring site that he tried to show off pseudonymously on the forum.

There was a thread where his pseudonym was cruelly played with by Woof and Yuca and others, and given how they had once been his pupils and drinking buddies in some instances, this was nasty and akin to laughing at a sick, eccentric nutcase. It's that behaviour I think we ought to view with contempt.
There was a vendetta and that comes from those personalities, but ultimately Jim overplayed his hand and brought his own kingdom down.

He must have been one desperate, unhappy and pathetic figure. It's tragic that he ended up a man in his fifties having to skulk back to live with his mum in Macclesfield, whilst creating an online fantasy that he and his brother were products of boarding school. The mind boggles.

Whoa, theres a big difference bewteen knowing someone is ill and thinking their full of shit.

Agreed. He just seemed a shit stirrer and price at the time. I don't think their responses were particularly out of line given how they had been treated. Remember the whole "be careful" bit?

Unrelated, but I just realized you are Soggy from FNB like a week ago. I must being getting slow in my old age

Thee Captain, wasn't he the one who worked for a record label and use to take E on Monday whilst posting?

Not sure on specifics but it sounds like him. He still does a podcast and newsletter that shows up in my inbox regularly.

Agreed. He just seemed a shit stirrer and price at the time. I don't think their responses were particularly out of line given how they had been treated. Remember the whole "be careful" bit?

Unrelated, but I just realized you are Soggy from FNB like a week ago. I must being getting slow in my old age

Not sure on specifics but it sounds like him. He still does a podcast and newsletter that shows up in my inbox regularly.
I always thought Thee Captain was a deejay. The genre of music he (and other Captains... didn't the 'thee' suggest he was the big daddy?) played or claimed to play escapes me entirely.

Right, got ya. I'm still working on my sub-text reading and read to much sub text into your post.

I dunno though Sammy, it all seemed fair game at the time, given Jimmies past record. Topping himself maybe tinting your glasses? I didn't know he done that til I joined here. Its very sad. I was never nasty to him, just called him a purse dipper when his wife left the room and called him, rah rah Jimmy. I think he may have gone to broading school (which I always insisted he got bummed at) as he spoke dead posh on the phone. He always took my piss taking in the right way. If I'd have known things were so bad I'd have reached out to him, I think a lot of FNB guys would have, but with Jim who knows where that would have led?

Bless him.

Right, got ya. I'm still working on my sub-text reading and read to much sub text into your post.

I dunno though Sammy, it all seemed fair game at the time, given Jimmies past record. Topping himself maybe tinting your glasses? I didn't know he done that til I joined here. Its very sad. I was never nasty to him, just called him a purse dipper when his wife left the room and called him, rah rah Jimmy. I think he may have gone to broading school (which I always insisted he got bummed at) as he spoke dead posh on the phone. He always took my piss taking in the right way. If I'd have known things were so bad I'd have reached out to him, I think a lot of FNB guys would have, but with Jim who knows where that would have led?

Bless him.
I think with some of them, he had ruled the roost, and when they finally realised that and they had s little power, they took revenge.

Perhaps you are right. They didn't suss that he really was messed up.

As for his public school fantasy, the bit of "history of Ivy" talk he gave on We are the Mods made it clear that fantasy it was indeed.

I was a mod on FNB for a long time. I had a lot to do with Jim behind the scenes.

I think he may have gone to broading school (which I always insisted he got bummed at) as he spoke dead posh on the phone.

Bless him.
He spoke in a very effeminate and contrived posh accent. He wasn't a natural Hooray Henry, it was very effected and mannered.
There was a lot of fine people on FNB. Jim wasn’t one of them.
You must have some tales of shenanigans that can't be made public for the next 50 years.
But you didn't join in the mockery once he'd lost it.
There was another poster called Andy B, amongst several other real life Andy's, who was the ex-teacher who had a breakdown and divorce. I had some correspondence with him and I received some ties that came from an address in Macclesfield, I wonder know if he was actually a sock puppet of Jim?

Maybe not, but he was rattling the cages of quite a few members and when it all got out of hand, he sent a PM to say Jim had been encouraging him rile up the other posters to create a buzz about the forum.

In any event, I believe he admitted to seeing a local prostitute and falling in love with her. The exact posting I missed as I was away somewhere or on holiday and came back and Woofboxer, Bop and few other were basically bullying him mercilessly because of it. I thought it was in bad taste. Whilst prostitution in the UK is particularly seedy, it came across more as a desperate lonely man looking for something to cling onto and considered he was more to be pitied and reached out to than bullied into leaving the forum. But he may have just been an invention of Jim, he did have some jazz cat tales there were highly implausible about MJQ fans walking across the Peak District back to Chesterfield from a gig in Manchester.

Yeah I remember Andy B. "Ban me or fuck off". :lol

Top bloke, he kindly bought me a copy of Absolute Beginners that I couldn't get the seller to ship overseas. Wouldn't even take the post for it.

Yeah I remember Andy B. "Ban me or fuck off". :lol

Top bloke, he kindly bought me a copy of Absolute Beginners that I couldn't get the seller to ship overseas. Wouldn't even take the post for it.
Such a top gent was hounded out by gaggle of bullies with a vendetta just because he had fallen in love with someone he shouldn't have fallen in love with.

There was a lot of fine people on FNB. Jim wasn’t one of them.
I thought he was fine when I met him at John Simon’s.

Obviously obsessive about clothes and the fun he had trolling websites seemed a bit daft. I was not aware of his inner demons and I was sorry to hear about his death.

well if no one's answering maybe you should get the fucking picture you brain dead maniac.

Ok, here I go, you asked for it, then do not cry

I am Rambo

You are Sarto

Also you are JRD617

We all are Thruth

All you are Lumpens

Why do mods on SF have such a low IQ?

Sarto got scammed by 2 both chinavirus.

800 euros in fabrics ordered and never paid ( never sent to him, of course). chochochobo member. Degenerate.

The other scammer is the main psychopath fuck fok. Megadegenerate

Other seems filipino mix and do punctuate very high on Narcissistic Personality Disorder, he is liberal teacher in SF, and pro bidenist... very mentally obscure and distorted. Personal friend of fuck fok ( so of the same kind...)

Shit forum: trucks of shit delivered mates

1627082698115.png

Last edited:
BTW any of that tacky forum mods, owners or most of the scammer/affiliate own this card since they are
all a bunch of degenerates, criminals and so and so.

1627162772216.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom