The SF/AAAC/FNB trainwreck thread

Only him? All this forums are plenty of psychopaths/narcissists or and psychotics ( the ones who lose contact with reality), in fact most of those manage a lot of multiaccounts at once selftrolling. Florish shit is an example of psychotich
It's a world of your own creation on the tippaty-tappity:

How dare you call me and my puppets psychotic, Mr. Lumpen! Find your third eye quickly and use it.

By the way, a troll on the new revised psychotic-run FNB Talk Ivy is looking for a few hundred hand-made Ivy style ties and shirts. Would you happen to know who could make them for him? Thanks in advance for the info.
He can go no wrong, but to John Simons own branded shirts, made exclusively in boy sizes with a special tight wrist. Great collar though.

I got as far as; As a Buddhist... that was enough waffle for me.
Never trust a Western boomer who claims to be a Buddhist. They are 9/10 times larpers who read a book by Alan Watts once. (I say this as a Buddhist myself, but who actually takes the religion seriously.)

Things I do not miss from other #nenswear forums part 36: these bizarre circle jerk pics

A lot of guys are into shoos now, and many read the forums, so these shoo circles are bound to get more common.

I must be in the wrong end of town, all I see is a sea of white sneakers.

I have never understood why folks want to wear sneakers. Standards are very low these days. Even as a kid l wore dress shoes and rarely wore a sneaker. True though, many people wear super casual footwear. In the city it is different, many more traditional shoes to be seen (far different to 15 years ago).

I have never understood why folks want to wear sneakers. Standards are very low these days. Even as a kid l wore dress shoes and rarely wore a sneaker. True though, many people wear super casual footwear. In the city it is different, many more traditional shoes to be seen (far different to 15 years ago).
I don’t want my feet to hurt. Is that understandable?

For me it was dress shoes for school and 'going out' and baseball boots for knocking about the neigbourhod. Running shoes for running and plimsols for jumping etc. I have never found dress shoes uncomfortable.

Everything should be comfortable, if its not you've got either the wrong size or its poorly designed. Duh.

Comfortable relative to their purpose, right? You wouldn’t run a half marathon in dress shoes and you wouldn’t wear sneakers hiking through the bayous.

Things I do not miss from other #nenswear forums part 36: these bizarre circle jerk pics

tmp.gif

As an aside, the hot millennial I work with told me last week that I have ‘a pervy satanic biker vibe’.
You didn't notice him rolling his eyes and texting friends " Hey guess what the old jerk thought it was a compliment"

Is this look available for purchase at Drake’s Archive Sale, or Crompton’s online shop perhaps? 😂

You can read about it in my new eBook or wait to see my exciting new collaboration with an exclusive artisanal Japanese heritage brand coming soon. Sign up to my mailing list now for special offers and an insider video of vampire nymphs apply antique patinas and vintage fades now.

Last edited:
You can read about it in my new eBook or wait to see my exciting new collaboration with an exclusive artisanal Japanese heritage brand coming soon. Sign up to my mailing list now for special offers and an insider video of vampire nymphs apply antique patinas and vintage fades now.
Too utilitarian for some tastes

Personally I hate WellDressed to work along the lines of the darkside. :lol

WTF is an informal extension of IG?

And can you refain from calling Woof a Poundshop Crusty. Woof is one of the few posters on there that doesn't look like he shops in the 50p bargain basket at Oxfam.

And can you refain from calling Woof a Poundshop Crusty. Woof is one of the few posters on there that doesn't look like he shops in the 50p bargain basket at Oxfam.

Instagram?

£1.50 Crusty? Old Gray- Haired Guy? Woofterboxer? Let me think. Sit-com character names can make or break a show, especially one where not much happens.

Instagram?
Ah right, gotcha. Thanks.
£1.50 Crusty? Old Gray- Haired Guy? Woofterboxer? Let me think. Sit-com character names can make or break a show, especially one where not much happens.
Poor old Woofter, I mean Woof. I've always found Woof a decent bloke. He'd have been the nice desk sargent that gave you an extra blanket when you spent your early Sunday morning in the cells after rucking with the local rockers outside the Pally. While giving the rockers a good kicking next door. Crazy Ivy loving cat that he is.

Ah right, gotcha. Thanks.

Poor old Woofter, I mean Woof. I've always found Woof a decent bloke. He'd have been the nice desk sargent that gave you an extra blanket when you spent your early Sunday morning in the cells after rucking with the local rockers outside the Pally. While giving the rockers a good kicking next door. Crazy Ivy loving cat that he is.
Oh okay! So, we'll try Woof then and see how the character develops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom